- Fits select ice machines and bins
- Equipment stays in place thanks to 2 locking casters
- Adjustable from 7 5/8" to 8 5/8"
- Helps with cleaning floors underneath heavy equipment
- Mobilized equipment offers more layout versatility
- Great for when your equipment needs to be serviced
- Durable stainless steel construction
|Manitowoc Ice K-00138 Specs|
|Adjustable Range||1 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Casters||4|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
Manitowoc Ice K-00138 Details
Designed specifically for use with Q-130, Q-170, Q-210, and Q-270 series undercounter ice machines and B-170 or B-400 ice machine bins, this Manitowoc K-00138 adjustable stainless steel caster set is a great way to make your equipment mobile for easy cleaning and maintenance! By simply rolling your ice machine or bin aside, you'll have access to the floor underneath for easy cleaning, and if it ever needs to be serviced, technicians will be able to work in a clear area away from the rest of your operation. Plus, you can still be confident that your equipment will stay in place since two of the casters have brakes.
Height: 7 5/8" - 8 5/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice K-00138
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register