Lodge LFSR3 10" x 7 1/2" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Oval Fajita Skillet with Red Underliner and Chili Pepper Handle Holder
- Includes pre-seasoned cast iron skillet, underliner, and handle holder
- Skillet is pre-seasoned for a natural, easy release
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Wood underliner is made from 1/2" thick cold forest hardwood
- Vibrant red color pairs with fun chili pepper pattern handle holder
- Water-resistant oil finish on underliner maintains color and enhances durability
- Handle holder features a cotton construction with a silicone lining
- Handle holder provides heat protection up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Also Need
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
plus $13.49 /Each
Choice 6 1/2" x 3 1/2" Black Cotton Pot / Pan Handle Cover - 12/Pack
plus $6.99 /Pack
Choice 6 1/2" x 3 1/2" Chili Pepper Cotton Pot / Pan Handle Cover - 12/Pack
plus $4.69 /Pack
Choice 6 1/2" x 3 1/2" Gray Silicone Coated Cotton Pot / Pan Handle Cover - 12/Pack
plus $4.39 /Pack
Choice 6 1/2" x 3 1/2" Gray Silicone Coated Cotton Pot / Pan Handle Cover
plus $0.89 /Each
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because cast iron cookware is forever!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because cast iron cookware is easy!
|Lodge LFSR3 Specs|
|Length||15 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- How is Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware seasoned?
- All of Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware is seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil. No peanut oil or animal fat is used.
Lodge LFSR3 Details
Serve sizzling fajitas in style with this Lodge LFSR3 10" x 7 1/2" pre-seasoned cast iron oval fajita skillet with red wood underliner and chili pepper handle holder! This skillet easily goes from oven-to-table for fast, efficient service. Plus, to prevent heat damage to tables and countertops, the included chili pepper red wood underliner offers an extra layer of protection for safer handling of your piping hot offerings.
Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees. This piece in particular is perfect for serving and preparing fajitas and other favorites with universal appeal and a convenient carry handle. The durable cast iron piece is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire.
This skillet is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking. The included cotton handle holder features a playful chili pepper pattern and comfortable design, great for table service. Simply slide it over the handle of your skillet, and go! The holder will offer exceptional heat protection up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit with a durable silicone lining.
- 10" x 7 1/2" pre-seasoned skillet.
- Chili pepper red underliner
- Chili pepper handle holder
Length: 15 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register