Lodge L90G3 10 1/2" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Griddle
$14.66/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Essential for big breakfasts, quesadillas, roasted vegetables, or grilled sandwiches
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because cast iron cookware is easy!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because cast iron cookware is forever!
The Lodge cast iron griddle is perfect for making eggs, sausage, french toast, and more! Simply set the griddle on top of your burner and get cooking!
|Lodge L9OG3 Specs|
|Width||10 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- How is Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware seasoned?
- All of Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware is seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil. No peanut oil or animal fat is used.
- My griddle isn’t heating evenly – is something wrong?
- Just like electric or gas griddles, portable griddles are subject to hot and cold spots, depending on the location of the burners underneath the cooking surface. Areas that are between burners will not get as hot as areas that are directly over burners. The griddle material can also affect the consistency of the surface temperature, as different metals heat at different rates.
Lodge L9OG3 Details
Bring a time-honored tradition to your foodservice kitchen with this Lodge L90G3 10 1/2" cast iron griddle! Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees. This piece in particular is perfect for making your signature entrees, as well as for use as a serving plate - the durable cast iron easily goes from oven-to-table for fast, efficient service. Use it to saute, fry, stir-fry, sear, or bake. It's right at home on induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire.
This pan is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking.
Width: 10 5/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:cast griddle iron pancakes great pan lodge perfect price grilled
I would highly recommend this cast iron skillet for home use or in a restaurant or Cafe. very diversified uses in kitchen even makes great steak's
Mark A. Posted on 11/15/2017
A lot of people use this to make pancakes and things on it, but I use it for toast. It is perfect in every way for a nice crispy piece of toast in the morning. My kids love the outcome. I have yet to use it for anything else, but if you have any tips out there. Let me know!
Keith A. from Sapumi Soap Co. Posted on 06/06/2017
I use this pan to heat tortilla and make perfect loaded cheese grilled cheese. The even heating cast irons creates is perfect for these staples.
Todd G. Posted on 04/24/2017
I initially got this griddle to make standard sized pancakes on my stove top. I find myself reaching for it quite often as it is extremely versatile and imparts great flavor!
Craig C. Posted on 01/11/2017
a slightly turned up edge helps hold a light coating of oil, while still being able to get a spatula under food items. Perfect for grilling tortillas, quesadillas or flatbreads.
Ronald S. from HomeGrown Eats Posted on 12/09/2016
You can't beat the price and quality of the lodge cast iron skillets there awesome heat retainer s and are the original nonstick pan they last forever and are great for any fry or searing dish and super for pancakes
Mark W. Posted on 10/27/2016
Got this for my mother in law and she loves it, she makes everything in this griddle. from pancakes to roti to steaks and burgers. And come on, where else will you ever find a griddle of this quality for such a low price?
Anna-Lee G. Posted on 07/09/2016
Cast iron is my favorite way to cook steaks, pancakes, French toast. This pan Keeps the heat even for a long time. The price is outstanding!
Christina L. Posted on 07/08/2016
Cast iron griddle is best one for baking pizza. omelette,naan,roti ,dosa. After every use i just wipe it with a tissue paper to remove the excess oil from the griddle. i am almost using everyday for my dinner and breakfast. it is much better than non stick pan. and healthy too.
Kumaran N. Posted on 02/09/2016
The Lodge 10 1/2" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Griddle is a beautifully made and heavy,, old school pan. We use ours for both pancakes and tortillas.
John S. Posted on 12/29/2015
If you like pancakes, you will NOT be disappointed! This cast iron LODGE pan is perfect for early-morning pancakes, or late-night quesadillas. Another great thing about this griddle is that it is so super slim that it actually fits underneath my pull out pot drawer, so it takes up virtually no space. I can imagine a grilled salmon coming out perfectly on this......Mmmmmm....Gotta go! The price is right on this griddle, as well, b/c LODGE is such a good brand.
Carole S. Posted on 07/09/2015
The Lodge 10 1/2 # cast iron griddle is just the right size, either on the stove, on the grill outside, or in the oven. I have had great results searing (and then baking) fish, and also as an alternative to a baking stone for pizzas.
Valerie A. Posted on 08/20/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register