Libbey 1240 10 oz. Flare Pilsner Glass - 36/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$79.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Heat-treated for added resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Features flared sides and a conical design
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for stability
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||6 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Type||All Purpose Beer Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Dress up your perfectly poured pilsners, lagers, or ales for a formal night on the town with this classic Libbey 1240 10 oz. flare pilsner glass! It features flared sides and an extra-thick base for the unmistakable look of a traditional, tall pilsner. The conical design of this glass maintains the head, while the tapered design draws the aromas and flavors to the top. Customers will notice and appreciate the difference as you use the proper glass to serve them a cool, refreshing beer. Crystal-clear clarity also enhances your presentation to show off a beer's color and carbonation.
Thanks to a special heat treating process that strengthens the top portion of the glass, which is the part most susceptible to breakage, this glass has increased resistance to thermal and mechanical shock. Plus, a chip-resistant rim makes this glass a durable addition to your glassware collection. Boasting a thick sham, the foot of this glass is perfectly balanced so you can confidently rest it on trays, tabletops, and counters.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this pilsner glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/8"
Height: 6 3/4"
Capacity: 10 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 1241 4.75 oz. Flare Pilsner Beer Sampler Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 1241HT 4.75 oz. Flare Pilsner Beer Sampler Glass - 4/Pack
Libbey 1241HT 4.75 oz. Flare Pilsner Beer Sampler Glass - 6/Pack
Libbey 1242HT 19.25 oz. Flare Customizable Pilsner Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 18 11 oz. Flare Pilsner Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 243 Flare Pilsner 2.5 oz. Shooter Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 247 16 oz. Flare Customizable Pilsner Glass - 12/Case
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register