Libbey 1242 19.25 oz. Flare Customizable Pilsner Glass - 12/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Heat-treated for added resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Features flared sides and a conical design
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for stability
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
You May Also Need
|Libbey 1242 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 7/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 1242 Details
Dress up your perfectly poured pilsners, lagers, or ales for a formal night on the town with this classic Libbey 1242 19.25 oz. flare pilsner glass! It features flared sides and an extra-thick base for the unmistakable look of a traditional, tall pilsner. The conical design of this glass maintains the head, while the tapered design draws the aromas and flavors to the top. Customers will notice and appreciate the difference as you use the proper glass to serve them a cool, refreshing beer. Crystal-clear clarity also enhances your presentation to show off a beer's color and carbonation.
Thanks to a special heat treating process that strengthens the top portion of the glass, which is the part most susceptible to breakage, this glass has increased resistance to thermal and mechanical shock. Plus, a chip-resistant rim makes this glass a durable addition to your glassware collection. Boasting a thick sham, the foot of this glass is perfectly balanced so you can confidently rest it on trays, tabletops, and counters.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this pilsner glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 7/8"
Capacity: 19.25 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 1240HT 10 oz. Flare Pilsner Glass - 36/Case
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register