this type of glasses is very nice for the bar I use it to serve beer it looks very elegant, the problem is that it is not very resistant
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Features flared sides and a conical design
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for stability
- Great for serving lagers, ales, and pilsners
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
|Libbey 247 Specs|
|Height||8 3/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Libbey Flare Pilsners|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
Libbey 247 Details
Show off the rich texture and clarity of your most popular pilsners, lagers, and ales with this traditional Libbey 247 Flare 16 oz. customizable pilsner glass! It features flared sides and an extra-thick base for the unmistakable look of a traditional, tall pilsner. The conical design of this glass maintains the head, while the tapered design draws the aromas and flavors to the top. Customers will notice and appreciate the difference as you use the proper glass to serve them a cool, refreshing beer. Crystal-clear clarity also enhances your presentation to show off a beer's color and carbonation. Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is a durable addition to your glassware collection. Boasting a thick sham, the foot of this glass is perfectly balanced so you can confidently rest it on trays, tabletops, and counters.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this pilsner glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 5/8"
Height: 8 3/8"
Capacity: 16 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey FlareShop this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 243 2.5 oz. Flare Shooter Glass / Beer Tasting Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 1241HT Flare 4.75 oz. Pilsner Beer Tasting Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 1241HT Flare 4.75 oz. Pilsner Beer Tasting Glass - 4/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 1241HT Flare 4.75 oz. Pilsner Beer Tasting Glass - 6/Pack
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 90093 13 oz. Belgian Beer / Tulip Glass - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 3705 Embassy 11.5 oz. Brandy Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 2085M Excellency 13.5 oz. Poco Glass - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 7176FU 16 oz. Rim Tempered Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
People Talk About:beer glasses acceptable bar beautiful best elegant glass looks nice
This glass is very good. The quality is not the best but it is acceptable. I used it for my beer and it look beautiful.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register