Libbey 12 Heavy Base 8 oz. Pilsner Glass - 72/Case
$101.02/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$104.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for serving signature beers at bars, breweries, and restaurants
- Attractive, sleek design
- Thick, wide-diameter base provides stability
- Long, tapered shape highlights carbonation
- Rolled rim ensures easy sipping
- Offers unparalleled brilliance and clarity
You May Also Need
|Libbey 12 Specs|
|Height||5 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Libbey Heavy Base|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 12 Details
Serve your signature brews in this Libbey 12 Heavy Base 8 oz. pilsner glass! With an attractive, sleek design, this pilsner glass is tall, sturdy, and easy to hold. It boasts a thick, wide-diameter base that not only provides a stable platform, it accentuates the beverage that is being served. Plus, the long, tapered shape helps to highlight the carbonation, making it great for low to medium alcohol-level brews that are lighter and lower on hop flavor. It even has a rolled rim that ensures easy sipping.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this product makes it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 5 1/2"
Capacity: 8 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:glasses Case beers cases sized Beer feel Great hand happy
We love these glasses! They are pretty, and they feel good in your hand, but they are still relatively sturdy. A couple things to note: they do not stack well without breaking, and there are a ton of them in each case, so the case boxes are a little large for storing. (Not a big deal - just something to work around if you order too many cases and have small storage spaces.) We are also happy with the size of these glasses. They are good for 8 oz beer pours - not over-sized, but they don't feel too small, like some other 8 oz glasses often do. I think the fact that they are slim, tall glasses really helps. They look great on the bar with the "Libbey 3328 Estate 12 oz. Beer Glass - 36/Case " glasses we use for 12 oz pours. We also use these Master's Reserve wine glasses with a similar angle and are very happy with them as well, though they are not particularly sturdy.
Great item! They do the trick when serving 8oz beers. The glassware can easily be cleaned by hand or through dish. Will buy again! Note: Not stackable.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register