Kunzler 13 lb. Cooked Ham - 2/Case
|Buy 1 - 3||$88.99/Case|
- Naturally sweet with deep, smoky undertones for mouthwatering flavor
- Genuine hardwood smoked
- Juicy and tender with superior consistency
- Perfect paired with Swiss cheese on a flaky roll or used to upgrade the classic grilled cheese sandwich
- Shaped to allow for easy, consistent slicing
- Made with carefully selected, premium pork and cured with water for soft, succulent meat
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||13 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday. If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Every bite into this soft and succulent Kunzler 13 lb. cooked ham is naturally sweet and infused with deep, smoky undertones. It's even genuine hardwood smoked for top-quality taste. Whether served at the buffet or from behind the deli counter, this ham is a fine addition to any menu. Use it to upgrade the traditional ham and cheese sandwich or create a toasted, gourmet option smothered in cole slaw, drizzled with cheese, and served on a pretzel roll. It's sensational without additional ingredients, too. Carved into thick slices, it's ideal entree meat, providing a mouthwatering protein source and a welcoming dish of comfort food.
This meat is precooked for maximum convenience, and because it's made with carefully selected, premium pork and cured with water, its tender consistency is preserved throughout the reheating process. To serve it hot, place it in a pan with 1/2" of water and cover. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes per pound, and remove the cover after 1 hour. In the last 30 minutes of baking, feel free to add a tangy, savory, or sweet glaze for even more flavor. If serving the meat cold, simply slice to the desired thickness!
Based in the rolling farmland of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Kunzler is dedicated to bringing quality meat products to its customers. They are continually working to reduce their carbon footprint and reduce their corporate waste as much as possible. This shows their commitment and care toward their products, their customers, and the community they serve. Bring Kunzler meat products to your business to serve high quality food your customers will love.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register