Krampouz CGBIP4 15 3/4" Round Natural Gas Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 24,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Cast iron cooking surfaces
- Thermostatic controls for easy temperature adjustment
- 24,000 BTU
- Ships with standard natural gas connection
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Learn how to expertly use your crepe griddle with this step-by-step guide! Whether your are just starting out, or need a little refresher, this Krampouz video will teach you how to make flat and delicious-looking crepes.
Need to learn how to season and maintain your crepe maker? Look no further than this Krampouz step-by-step guide!
Serve your guests a variety of breakfast, lunch, or dessert dishes with Krampouz's crepe makers! In just a few simple steps, you can begin making anything from tomato and sausage galettes to banana and chocolate crepes.
|Height||7 1/2 Inches|
|Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Burner Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
Craft the perfect crepe with the Krampouz CGBIP4 15 3/4" round natural gas cast iron crepe maker! This crepe maker features a large diameter 8-spike burner and cast iron cooking surface to provide constant and even heat distribution to your food. The thermostatic controls make it easy to adjust temperature, and the burner insulation system ensures greater energy efficiency. A piezo push-button ignition makes activation simple, and a safety device by the thermocouple automatically cuts off the gas supply in case the flame goes out accidentally. For reliable stability, the whole unit is mounted on three legs. A wooden spreader and spatula are included.
Diameter: 15 3/4"
Height: 7 1/2"
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
3/8" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" gas connection.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:CREPES BEST Crepe COOKER COOKED Commercial CHOICE certainly buy BROWNED
I wish this product still worked. I bought it to test out recipes and (hopefully) use at outdoor events, but it won't light anymore even though nothing happened to it other than a period of non-use.
Tony M. from CrepeWorX LLC Posted on 05/17/2016
Thank you for the review, Tony. We're sorry that this crepe maker is not working. A Customer Solutions Representative will be in touch with you about this.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
WHILE AT THE FRENCH QUARTER DURING MARDIS GRAS, I HAD THE BEST CREPES THAT NEW ORLEANS HAD TO OFFER. THE CREPES WERE COOKED TO PERFECTION,,,,EVENLY BROWNED WITH CRISPY EDGES. I DECIDED THAT I WANTED A KRAMPOUZ GAS CREPES COOKER, THE SAME AS THAT LITTLE CREPIER SHOP HAD.... SINCE I HAVE ORDERED FROM WEBSTAURANT BEFORE, IT WAS MY FIRST CHOICE. WITH THE BEST PRICE I FOUND,,,,,,,AND THE BEST PRODUCTS OUT THERE,,,,I WILL PROBABLY BE ORDERING ANOTHER.
Leland A. from Leland Anderson Posted on 02/23/2015
I ordered 2 Commercial Crepe makers from New-Zealand and within only a few days were already en route...very impressed with their service. Items were very well boxed and protected. Thanks WEB i will certainly buy again and recommend to anyone. Steve
Stephen C. from me ne frego Posted on 03/20/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register