Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Cleans 39 racks per hour while only using 1.61 gallons of water per rack
- 27" high compartment
- Auto start feature with built-in delimer
- Built-in chemical pumps for ease of use
- Removable scrap screen, built-in waste accumulator, and internal sump
- Top mounted controls for easy accessibility
- Durable stainless steel construction with adjustable bullet feet
- Field convertible; 115V
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Low Temp Dish Washing Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It Low Rinse Aid gallon / Drying Agent for Low Temperature Dish Machines - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Power Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent - 4/Case
- Jackson 05700-002-64-67 Water Hammer Arrestor
- Noble Chemical 2.5 Gallon / 320 oz. Resolution Dishwashing Machine Detergent - 2/Case
- Noble Chemical Metal Safe Dishwashing Liquid 5 gallon / 640 oz.
- Advantage Chemicals 5 gallon / 640 oz. Low Temperature Dish Washing Machine Rinse Aid
- Advantage Chemicals 1 gallon / 128 oz. Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent - 4/Case
|Jackson CONSERVER XL HH Specs|
|Width||30 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Drain Height||9 3/4 Inches|
|Dishwasher Style||Straight / Corner|
|High or Low Temp||Low Temp|
|Interior Clearance||27 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Minimum Water Inlet Temperature||120 Degrees F (140 Recommended)|
|Number of Cycles||1 Cycle|
|Racks Per Hour||39|
|Wash Cycle Time||90 Seconds|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Water Temperature||120 - 140 Degrees F|
|Water Usage||1.61 Gallons Per Rack|
Jackson CONSERVER XL HH Details
Quickly, easily, and efficiently clean full racks of used dishes with the Jackson Conserver XL HH low temp door type dish machine! This dish machine is designed to clean up to 39 racks per hour using a fully automatic, 90 second cycle to keep up with your busiest hours. Thanks to its 27" high compartment, this machine can hold anything from a full size sheet pan to a 60 qt. mixing bowl.
For easy operation, this dish machine has top-mounted controls to adjust settings to the ideal points for your business, and an electromechanical timer for audible alerts. The auto-start feature begins cleaning cycles on its own to speed up wash times, while the simple design accepts one dish rack at a time. A built-in delimer function is controlled by a simple switch so you can clear out any hard water deposits after a long day, and a removable scrap screen, built-in waste accumulator, and internal sump help keep the machine operating at top performance.
This dish machine comes with a wash thermometer, which allows you to accurately monitor internal temperatures during use. Three internal pumps dispense detergent, rinse agent, and sanitizer with low-level indicator lights to let you know when refills are needed, providing accurate real-time alerts. To accommodate your dishroom layout, this machine is field convertible between straight and corner configurations. The stainless steel construction aids in corrosion resistance, while maintaining the structural integrity you need for hard, daily use. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 30 3/8"
Depth: 29 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Jackson CONSERVER XL HH
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register