Homer Laughlin HL464320 Fiesta Sunflower 7 1/4" China Salad Plate - 12/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$76.99/Case|
Recommended Similar Item
plus $86.99 /Case
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Edge-Chip warranty
- Ideal for serving vibrant, fresh salads
- World-famous Art Deco design with bright concentric circles
- Features a fully vitrified body to prevent moisture absorption
- High in Alphalain ® content to reduce risk of scratching or chipping
Proudly based in the USA, Homer Laughlin Hall China Company produces quality china that is built to last.
|Homer Laughlin HL464320 Specs|
|Top Diameter||7 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Homer Laughlin Sunflower Fiesta|
Bread and Butter Plates
Customer questions about this product
- Can Homer Laughlin Fiesta products be shipped directly to my home?
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to ship Homer Laughlin products to residential addresses. If you do not have access to a business address for shipping these items, we suggest checking out our selection of Tuxton Concentrix China. It’s a comparable alternative and is available to ship to both residential and business accounts!
- How can I properly use this Homer Laughlin china item in an oven?
- This item can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but should not be used with a broiler. To reduce the risk of breakage, refrain from transporting the piece from one extreme temperature to another.
Homer Laughlin HL464320 Details
Serve vibrant salads with an assortment of colorful toppings on this Homer Laughlin HL464320 Fiesta sunflower 7 1/4" china salad plate. Thanks to this plate's concentric design, it accents your salad as well as creates the illusion of a deeper plate with a larger portion. Plus, this contemporary plate adds a splash of color to your restaurant, catering business, or hotel. Its luminous, lead-free glaze and sunflower color complements the decor of your kitchen or restaurant atmosphere. Homer Laughlin's Fiesta line offers an extensive variety of colors, so you can stick to your favorite hue or mix and match colors! This piece contains Alphalain® which is made up of alpha aluminum material. Alphalain® helps to reduce chipping, breakage, and scratches commonly caused by the wear and tear of everyday use, while enhancing durability and also providing superior heat retention.
This plate is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Therefore, you can heat grilled chicken or ground beef on the plate, before adding lettuce and other vegetables. Then during clean-up, you can save your staff's precious time and energy by conveniently placing this plate in the dishwasher. In no time, your plate is thoroughly cleaned and ready to use again! To prevent moisture absorption, the Fiesta line is fully vitrified.
For outstanding quality, look no further than Fiesta. Introduced in 1936, Fiesta dinnerware was an immediate hit! Today, its iconic concentric rings, high gloss finish, and vast array of available colors make it one of the most popular and recognizable dinnerware patterns worldwide. Making quality china in America since 1871, all Homer Laughlin products are built to last! To further support this quality, the entire Fiesta line is backed by a lifetime, no-chip warranty.
Diameter: 7 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
Homer Laughlin HL464320
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Frequently Purchased Together
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register