Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $197.27 back (19,727 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Bowl, beater, and other attachments sold separately
- Three speed 1/2 hp motor; gear driven transmission
- Speed may be changed while in operation
- 15 minute timer with automatic time recall
- Ergonomic swing-out bowl
- #12 attachment hub
- Hobart BBEATER-HL12 Legacy Aluminum Flat Beater for 12 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart BOWL-HL12 Legacy 12 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Hobart CWHIP-HL12 Legacy Wing Whip for 12 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart DWHIP-HL12 Legacy Wire Whip for 12 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart EDDOUGH-HL12 Legacy Aluminum Dough Hook for 12 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart SPLASH-LEX012 Classic / Legacy Lexan Splash Cover for 12 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart SCRAPER-HL12 Legacy Bowl Scraper for 12 Qt. Bowls
- Shredder Attachment for Mixers with #12 Hubs
|Hobart HL120-1 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||185 lb.|
|Width||19 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||22 7/8 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Mixing Heads||1|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|RPM||59, 107, 198, 365 RPM|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this mixer is suitable for my needs?
- This mixer is great for a variety of different applications. However, to ensure that you find a mixer that will cover your needs, we recommend referring to the manufacturer literature for more detailed information about what each specific model can handle. If you don't see the food you wish to mix, look for closest comparable food in texture. For more information on which mixer will be best for you, check out our Commercial Mixer Buying Guide!
Hobart HL120-1 Details
Whip up delicious batter with this Hobart Legacy HL120 commercial planetary stand mixer. This HL120 metallic gray, hybrid, powder-coated finish mixer is ideal for commercial kitchens thanks to its powerful motor, shift on the fly controls, and stainless steel bowl guard. With an ergonomic design and superior functionality you can make recipes consistently over and over again, and create new ones with ease and efficiency.
This mixer features a heavy-duty, three-speed, 1/2 hp motor that will stand up to your establishment's most demanding jobs. Plus, the gear transmission and shift on the fly controls allow you to adjust the speed while the mixer is in operation, rather than constantly having to turn it off to do so. It also has a stir speed function that helps to prevent splashing, reducing unsanitary messes in your kitchen.
To keep your busy kitchen running efficiently, this mixer has a 15-minute smart-timer to automatically shut the machine off after the desired time. This not only helps your workers make better use of their time, but it improves consistency in your recipes, too. With automatic time recall, this mixer remembers the last time set for each speed which is especially helpful if you are making the same recipe many times a day. Large and easy-to-reach controls allow for simple operation, making sure that even your newest employees can quickly learn the ropes.
While the bowl itself is sold separately, this model still features Hobart's single point bowl installation for simple bowl placement and an ergonomic swing-out bowl design for easy loading and unloading of product. It also comes standard with a #12 taper attachment hub that you can use to turn this mixer into the most versatile piece of equipment in your kitchen.
This unit requires a 120V electrical connection.
Width: 19 1/8"
Depth: 22 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register