Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $720.97 back (72,097 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Bowl, dough hook, and other attachments sold separately
- Large, easy-to-reach controls
- Single point bowl installation
- Stainless steel bowl guard
- Swing-out bowl and power bowl lift
- Mixes up to 90 lb. of dough at once
- 200/240V, 3/1 phase; 2 7/10 hp
- Hobart BBEATER-HL640 Legacy Aluminum Flat Beater for 40 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart BBEATER-HL60 Legacy Aluminum Flat Beater for 60 Qt. Bowls
$346.50/EachOut Of Stock
- Hobart BOWL-HL60 Legacy 60 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Hobart BOWL-HL640 Legacy 40 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Hobart EDDOUGH-HL60 Legacy Aluminum Dough Hook for 60 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart EDDOUGH-HL640 Legacy Aluminum Dough Hook for 40 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart DWHIP-HL640 Legacy Stainless Steel Wire Whip for 40 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart DWHIP-HL60 Legacy Stainless Steel Wire Whip for 60 Qt. Bowls
|Hobart HL662-1 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||955 lb.|
|Width||23 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||40 5/8 Inches|
|Height||61 1/3 Inches|
|Features|| Electric Bowl Lift|
Made in America
|Horsepower||2 7/10 HP|
|Number of Mixing Heads||1|
|RPM||56, 99 RPM|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this mixer is suitable for my needs?
- This mixer is great for a variety of different applications. However, to ensure that you find a mixer that will cover your needs, we recommend referring to the manufacturer literature for more detailed information about what each specific model can handle. If you don't see the food you wish to mix, look for closest comparable food in texture. For more information on which mixer will be best for you, check out our Commercial Mixer Buying Guide!
Hobart HL662-1 Details
With its high torque and lower rpm, this Hobart Legacy+ HL662-1 60 qt. pizza mixer delivers consistent and thorough kneading to create perfect pizza dough every time! Boasting a 60 qt. capacity, this mixer can handle up to 90 lb. of pizza dough! It can also be used for cake and cookie batter, shortening, and pasta. Plus, its power bowl lift means less heavy lifting.
Mix or knead as much pizza dough as you need with this mixer's incredible capacity of up to 90 lb. of medium and thick pizza or 60 lb. of thin pizza. While the bowl and accessories are sold separately, this mixer still comes equipped with the functionality you expect from the Hobart brand. This mixer has 2 fixed speeds for consistent results and thorough kneading, while the power bowl lift allows you to raise and lower the bowl at the push of a button. With the ergonomic swing-out bowl design, this mixer is easy and safe to use.
For even more convenience, this mixer features a 20-minute smart-timer and automatic time recall so that you can produce consistent products all day long. The 2.7 hp motor, gear transmission, and safety mechanism system provide plenty of power to the beater as well as the #12 taper attachment hub that may be used with any of Hobart's #12 mixer attachments (sold separately) to turn your mixer into the most versatile piece of equipment you have ever owned.
A stainless steel bowl guard keeps foreign objects from coming into contact with the beater and the open base provides easy accessibility for cleaning and maintenance. Coated with a metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish, this mixer is both functional and designed with a clean, elegant look. 200/240/50/60/3/1 phase; 3/4 pipe tap for electrical connection.
Width: 23 1/4"
Depth: 40 5/8"
Height: 61 3/10"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register