Hobart HGC20 Natural Gas Single Deck Half Size Convection Oven - 25,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 25,000 BTU/hr.
- Porcelain enamel interior
- Electronic spark ignition
- Includes 5 oven racks
- Oven cool down switch
- Door opens a full 180 degrees
- Well insulated to better maintain cooking temperatures
- Natural Gas
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Height||30 1/2 Inches|
|13 x 18 Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Achieve the same great cooking results you want without sacrificing valuable kitchen space with this Hobart HGC20 natural gas half size single deck convection oven. Its single full height door opens a full 180 degrees to the left for easy access. A stainless steel door seal and door liner combine with high density insulation in the oven walls and door to ensure that the Hobart HGC20 half size gas convection oven maintains its temperature throughout the cooking cycle.
The convection oven is easy to maintain too! It's designed with a permanently lubricated fan motor that eliminates the need for routine maintenance. Additionally, a stainless steel front, sides, top, and back provides easy cleaning and lasting durability under everyday use.
For superior cooking performance, this Hobart HGC20 half size gas convection oven is designed with a 25,000 BTU output. It also requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 30 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Alto-Shaam 2-ASC-2E/STK Platinum Series Stacked Half Size Electric Convection Oven with Manual Controls - 240V, 3 Phase
Commercial Convection Ovens
Convection Oven Parts and Accessories
Bun / Sheet Pans
Oven Mitts & Gloves
Get paid to review this product!