Hobart HGC20 Natural Gas Single Deck Half Size Convection Oven - 25,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 25,000 BTU/hr.
- Porcelain enamel interior
- Electronic spark ignition
- Includes 5 oven racks
- Oven cool down switch
- Door opens a full 180 degrees
- Well insulated to better maintain cooking temperatures
- Natural Gas
You May Also Need
|Hobart HGC20 NAT Specs|
|Height||30 1/2 Inches|
|13 x 18 Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Control Type||Dials / Buttons|
|Features||Spark / Piezo Ignition|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||25,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Hobart HGC20 NAT Details
Achieve the same great cooking results you want without sacrificing valuable kitchen space with this Hobart HGC20 natural gas half size single deck convection oven. Its single full height door opens a full 180 degrees to the left for easy access. A stainless steel door seal and door liner combine with high density insulation in the oven walls and door to ensure that the Hobart HGC20 half size gas convection oven maintains its temperature throughout the cooking cycle.
The convection oven is easy to maintain too! It's designed with a permanently lubricated fan motor that eliminates the need for routine maintenance. Additionally, a stainless steel front, sides, top, and back provides easy cleaning and lasting durability under everyday use.
For superior cooking performance, this Hobart HGC20 half size gas convection oven is designed with a 25,000 BTU output. It also requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 30 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Hobart HGC20 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register