Hatfield 11.5 lb. Extra Lean Cooked Ham - 2/Case
|Buy 1 - 3||$76.99/Case|
- Soft, sweet, and succulent deli ham
- Generously stack on a pretzel roll with grilled pineapple or layer on ciabatta with arugula and avocado
- Perfect for upgrading a classic grilled cheese sandwich or for filling a spinach panini oozing with melted brie
- Serve on a charcuterie tray with zesty mustard and olives or cradled in a flakey croissant with cheese
- Recreate the classic French croque monsieur or the hearty Cuban sandwich
- Formed for easy, consistent slicing with improved yield
- Extra lean, boneless deli ham for an easy, healthy menu option
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||11.5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday. If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Sweet and succulent, Hatfield Quality Meats 11.5 lb. extra lean cooked ham is the perfect addition to cheesy, toasty, spicy, or tangy sandwich creations. Try it piled high on a pretzel roll topped with a ring of grilled pineapple or layer it on chewy ciabatta and smother with creamy avocado and whole grain mustard. It's a great twist on the classic grilled cheese too, and a necessary ingredient in the traditional Cuban sandwich or French croque monsieur. Plus, this ham is deliciously tender to contrast with more distinctive textures, from crisp greens to flakey croissants. Press it into a flat bread with spinach and brie, melting the cheese to a decadent, creamy dish.
Regardless of what ingredients it's paired with, this extra lean ham is an easy, healthy option to add to the menu. And it's easy to cut! It's formed to produce even, consistent slices, whether thick, thin, or somewhere in-between.
Based in Hatfield, PA, Hatfield, a part of Clemens Food Group, is a sixth-generation, family-owned business that prides themselves on operating on a higher level of standard to ensure that they are not just another pork supplier in the industry. Their commitment to ethically raising their animals, integrity to their employees and customers, and sustainable practices result in the production of high quality pork products with great taste that you and your customers can trust. Hatfield, Clemens Food Group's flagship brand, delivers a full line of quality pork products that are backed by their Pork with a Pledge program, which ensures that all Hatfield pork is ethically raised without growth promotants, as well as with no added hormones or steroids. All of their pork comes from trusted American family farms, with a large percentage of their pork being locally sourced from Lancaster County farms, which allows them to have better control of humane animal practices and sustainability. With mindfulness becoming a rapidly increasing food trend, more and more consumers are looking to eat higher quality meat that aligns with their values. By serving your customers Hatfield, you can ensure you are serving your customers quality meat, while showing them you care about your recipe's ingredients.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register