Globe GG60TG 60" Heavy-Duty Gas Countertop Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 150,000 BTU
Contact us or login
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- 60" wide by 20" deep cooking surface
- Sturdy 1" thick polished steel griddle plate provides even heat distribution
- (5) 30,000 BTU burners spaced every 12" of cooking surface
- Thermostatic controls to cook a variety of different products
- Welded stainless steel body
- "Cool-to-touch" front ledge for added safety
- Drip tray ensures ease of cleaning
- Ships natural gas; liquid propane conversion kit comes included
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Gas or electric, manual or thermostatic, countertop griddles have many different features. Before purchasing this indispensable piece of cooking equipment, watch this video to learn which countertop griddle is perfect for your food service operation.
|Globe GG60TG Specs|
|Depth||21 11/16 Inches|
|Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||60 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||20 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||5|
|Number of Controls||5|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
|Temperature Range||200 - 575 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Globe GG60TG Details
If you need a heavy-duty griddle that can keep pace with your busy kitchen, the Globe GG60TG 60" gas countertop griddle is just what you need! Boasting a 1" thick polished steel cooking surface with excellent heat retention, this unit stands tough against rigorous daily use with blazing fast recovery that allows you to quickly move from grilling one product to another. Five "U" shaped burners deliver 150,000 BTU of power for maximum efficiency, and are spread 12" apart on the griddle surface. The thermostatic controls have a temperature range of 200-575 degrees Fahrenheit, making this unit a great choice for a variety of cooking tasks from melting quesadillas to searing french toast and browning breakfast sausage.
For long-lasting durability that withstands a harsh commercial environment, this unit boasts a fully welded stainless steel body. The front ledge features a "cool-to-touch" design that helps prevent your employees from burning themselves on the prep line. Adjustable 4" legs raise the unit to a more comfortable working height, and when it's time for a thorough cleaning, a stainless steel drip tray will ease and expedite the process. A natural gas connection is required, but a liquid propane conversion kit and regulator come included with your purchase.
Depth: 32 11/16"
Height: 15 3/4"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Get paid to review this product!