Globe GCB36G-SR 36" Gas Charbroiler with Stainless Steel Radiants - 120,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
Contact us or login
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Globe GCB36G-SR Specs|
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Number of Controls||3|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does free shipping apply if this item is shipped to a residential home?
- This item is only eligible for free shipping to business or commercial addresses. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Globe GCB36G-SR Details
Quickly and easily cook your most popular grilled foods with the Globe GCB36G-SR 36" gas countertop charbroiler! This charbroiler features 120,000 BTUs of heating power and three U-shaped burners for thorough cooking and even heat distribution. With a large 36" x 20" cooking area fitted with iron grates, it also easily accommodates a wide variety of foods, and the grates can be slanted for even greater versatility. The burners' adjustable pilot lights make temperature adjustments a snap, and the whole unit is made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability. For stability, this charbroiler comes with 4" adjustable stainless steel legs.
Depth: 32 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Other Products from this Line
Garland GTBG60-AR60 Natural Gas 60" Radiant Charbroiler with Adjustable Grates - 180,000 BTU
MagiKitch'n APM-RMBSS-636 36" Liquid Propane Low Profile Stainless Steel Radiant Charbroiler - 105,000 BTU
MagiKitch'n FM-SMB-648 48" Liquid Propane Lava Rock Charbroiler with Open Base - 150,000 BTU
Garland GTBG48-NR48 Liquid Propane 48" Radiant Charbroiler with Fixed Grates - 144,000 BTU
Bakers Pride F-72R Liquid Propane 72" Floor Model Radiant Charbroiler - 306,000 BTU
Vulcan VCBB36B-NAT V Series Natural Gas 36" Radiant Gas Floor Model Charbroiler with Cabinet Base - 99,000 BTU
MagiKitch'n FM-SMB-672-H 72" Liquid Propane High Output Lava Rock Charbroiler with Open Base - 320,000 BTU
Garland M17B Master Series Liquid Propane Range Match 17" Briquette Charbroiler with Storage Base - 45,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register