Garland GFIR60 Natural Gas Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for GF / GFE60 Series Ranges - 28,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, backsplash, and bottom
- Two 14,000 BTU infra-red burners
- Burners controlled with Hi-Lo valve
- Flame failure protection; flue riser and shelf
- Large capacity removable grease pan
- For range-mount applications
- 1/2" NPT gas inlet required
- Natural gas
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Garland / US Range
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Width||59 1/16 Inches|
|Depth||20 13/16 Inches|
|Height||47 13/16 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Range Mounted|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Designed specifically to mount on Garland GF60 and GFE60 series ranges, the Garland GFIR60 natural gas range-mount infra-red salamander with flame failure protection is the perfect way to quickly toast breads and sandwiches, melt cheese, warm rolls and personal pizzas, or brown casserole dishes to a delicious finish! Additionally, its built in flame failure protection system guarantees superior safety and peace of mind.
This salamander boasts (2) 14,000 BTU atmospheric infra-red burners for fast results, while individual hi-lo valves help you achieve precise control over the internal temperature. Its sturdy broiling rack can be adjusted to a flat or tilted position and rolls out for easy loading and unloading.
The Garland GFIR60 has a mounting backsplash with a 24" shelf and features an all-stainless steel construction. It requires a 1/2" NPT gas inlet.
Width: 59 1/16"
Depth: 20 13/16"
Height: 47 13/16"
Please note that since this item is built to order, there is a 10% cancellation fee for cancelled orders that have already been built and not shipped yet.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!