Garland GD-15GTH Designer Series Natural Gas 15" Countertop Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 20,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 20,000 BTU
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 1/2" thick polished steel griddle
- 2 5/8" high steel splashguards
- Thermostatic controls
- 4" sanitary legs
- Natural gas
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Griddle Gear Cleaning Kit
plus $27.99 / Each
Garland SS-CSD-15 Designer Series 15" Mobile Equipment Stand
plus $1,485.10 / Each
Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
plus $37.99 / Case
Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
plus $35.99 / Case
Garland SS-CSD-15 Designer Series 15" Equipment Stand
plus $1,414.00 / Each
|Garland / US Range GD-15GTH NAT GAS Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||15 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||18 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Features||Spark / Piezo Ignition|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Number of Controls||1|
|Plate Thickness||1/2 Inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range GD-15GTH NAT GAS Details
As part of the Designer Series, this Garland GD-15GTH natural gas 15" countertop griddle is equipped with a 1/2" polished steel griddle with 2 5/8" welded splashguards on the sides and rear of the plate. 20,000 BTUs are controlled by one thermostatic knob that allows you total control over the cooking temperature. This unit features an eye-catching, easy-to-clean stainless steel construction that ensures durability and reliable service for years to come.
This Garland GD-15GTH 15" thermostatic countertop griddle features a piezo spark ignition, 4" sanitary legs, and an 18" deep cooking surface, so you'll have plenty of room to whip up all of your customers' favorites.
Left to Right: 15"
Front to Back 24"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range GD-15GTH NAT GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register