Other Available Fuel Types:
- 20,000 BTU
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 1/2" thick polished steel griddle
- 2 5/8" high steel splashguards
- Manual hi-lo controls
- 4" sanitary legs
- Liquid propane
- Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
- Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
- Garland SS-CSD-15 Designer Series 15" Equipment Stand
- Garland SS-CSD-15 Designer Series 15" Mobile Equipment Stand
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Griddle Gear Cleaning Kit
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
|Garland / US Range GD-15G LP Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||15 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||18 Inches|
|Burner BTU||20,000 BTU|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Features||Spark / Piezo Ignition|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||1 Burners|
|Number of Controls||1|
|Plate Thickness||1/2 Inches|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||20,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range GD-15G LP Details
As part of the Designer Series, this Garland GD-15G liquid propane 15" countertop griddle is equipped with a 1/2" polished steel griddle with 2 5/8" welded splashguards on the sides and rear of the plate to protect your walls, counters, and floors from accidental spills. The unit is powered by 20,000 BTUs of cooking power across its 15" width, and manual hi-lo valve temperature controls allow you to control the cooking temperature, so you'll be able to make necessary adjustments no matter what you are cooking up. This Garland unit features an eye-catching, easy-to-clean stainless steel construction that ensures durability and reliable service for years to come.
This Garland GD-15G 15" countertop griddle features a piezo spark ignition, 4" sanitary legs, and an 18" deep cooking surface, so you'll have plenty of room to whip up all of your customers' favorites.
Left to Right: 15"
Front to Back 24"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range GD-15G LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register