Other Available Fuel Types:
- 80,000 BTU forced air combustion burner
- Maximum temperature of 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, top, legs, back, and sides
- (6) 18" pizza capacity
- Bake faster and more consistently
- Bottom-mounted power module
- Requires a 120V connection
- Natural gas
|Garland / US Range G56PB NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1000 lb.|
|Deck Width||55 1/2 Inches|
|Opening Width||53 Inches|
|Deck Depth||35 3/4 Inches|
|Opening Height||7 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Decks||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||80,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range G56PB NAT Details
The Garland G56PB natural gas pizza deck oven features patented "Airflow Technology" to bake your pizzas faster using less energy! This unique hot air impingement system enables a short (less than 30 minutes) preheat time and virtually no recovery between loads.
The Garland G56PB Air Deck pizza oven is proven to bake up to 35% faster than a traditional deck pizza oven resulting in increased output and profit! Thanks to its recirculated air system, less hot air escapes every time you open the door, resulting in a cooler kitchen and reduced energy consumption.
Achieve perfect results every time with no more hot or cold spots since the baking is accomplished by hot air impingement rather than a hearth that loses heat on every run! Standard features of the Garland G56PB Air Deck pizza deck oven include an easy to clean stainless steel exterior with a porcelanized control panel, a full deck width, balanced and spring-loaded door, and a stainless steel perforated deck.
It features a snap action thermostat that is adjustable up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and electronic ignition. The forced air combustion burner has an 80,000 BTU output, and works in conjunction with a 3/4 hp single speed fan motor (requires a 120V/60/1 electrical connection) to circulate the hot air for consistent results. The power module is located on the bottom of the unit.
Left to Right: 63"
Front to Back: 45"
Left to Right: 55 1/2"
Front to Back: 35 3/4"
Height: 7 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range G56PB NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register