This L-shaped dishtable is wonderfully efficient. The dishwashing racks glide easily from the upright dishwasher and holds 5 racks to allow for cooling and drying. We are so happy with this configuration for our restaurant.
Login for details
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge stainless steel top; 16 gauge stainless steel legs
- 10 1/2" backsplash on one side with 2" return
- Advance Tabco DTA-79 Double-Sided Slant Tubular Rack Sorting Shelf
$245.25 / Linear Ft.
- Advance Tabco DTA-SS-18 18" x 24" Stainless Steel Dishtable Undershelf
$230.85 / Each
- Advance Tabco DTA-SS-24 24" x 24" Stainless Steel Dishtable Undershelf
$263.70 / Each
- Advance Tabco DTA-SS-30 30" x 24" Stainless Steel Dishtable Undershelf
$278.55 / Each
- Advance Tabco DTA-SS-42 42" x 24" Stainless Steel Dishtable Undershelf
$296.55 / Each
- Advance Tabco DTA-SS-54 54" x 24" Stainless Steel Dishtable Undershelf
$338.40 / Each
- Advance Tabco DTA-79S Double-Sided Slant Rack Sorting Shelf, Solid Base
$311.40 / Linear Ft.
|Advance Tabco DTC-G30-60L Specs|
|Height||44 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||10 1/2 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I be sure that this dish table is compatible with my commercial dish machine?
- To verify the compatibility of this dish table with your unit, please provide the following pieces of information to our Special Orders team:
Dish Machine Brand: This is the name of the manufacturer of your dish machine, such as CMA, Jackson, Hobart, etc.
Model Number: The placement of this information will vary by manufacturer, but it is often located in product literature (manuals or specification sheets) and/or somewhere on the unit.
Please note that some dish tables must be modified to ensure that they will fit with certain brands of dish machines. Occasionally, this service will require an upcharge depending on what modifications need to be made.
- How do I know which side of this dish table has legs?
- When facing the front side of your installed dish table, a left-side table will have legs on your left side, while a right-side table will have legs on your right.
Use this Advance Tabco DTC-G30-60 5' spec line stainless steel "Island Clean" dishtable to hold clean racks of dishes when they come out of your dish machine and improve efficiency in your establishment! This L-shaped dishtable boasts a durable 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top sure to withstand the rigors of constant use, and to protect your walls it features a 10 1/2" backsplash on one side with a 2" return. 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs with welded cross bracing and adjustable stainless steel bullet feet provide support for the whole table, and its stainless steel gussets are welded to a support channel for added reliability. Additionally, all welded areas are blended to match adjacent surfaces for a sleek and clean appearance.
Left to Right: 59"
Front to Back: 59"
Height: 44 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco DTC-G30-60L
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:racks allow configuration cooling dishtable dishwasher dishwashing drying easily efficient
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register