Bought this for our dishpit and has been working wonderfully when it gets busy. Because its sturdy and accessible from both sides it allows racks to be quickly washed and transferred back to the other side for use.
Other Available Types:
- Stainless steel construction
- Adds functionality to your dishtable
- Double-sided design
- Easy to clean
|Advance Tabco DTA-79 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||- lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gauge||14 - 18 Gauge|
Customer questions about this product
- I want multiples of this item, how do I order?
- if you need to order multiples of this item, please contact our Custom Quotes team. Feel free to contact our Customer Solutions team using the live chat button at the top left of your screen if you have any questions before placing your order! Because this item is sold by the linear foot, increasing the quantity in your cart will add to the size of a single, continuous item, but our Custom Quotes team can help specify your needs on the order.
- This item is sold in linear feet. What does that mean?
- This item is sold in a single, continuous piece unless the item’s page specifies otherwise, and the price given is for a 1’ long section of the product. The quantity you add to your cart is the length, in feet, you can expect your item to be.
Advance Tabco DTA-79 Details
This Advance Tabco DTA-79 table mounted double-sided sorting shelf is a great addition to your dishtable to give you more storage space and ensure that everything you need is close at hand. Its 14 gauge stainless steel side plates and 18 gauge, 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel tubular shelves provide sturdiness and performance that will suit your storage needs and stand up to everyday use and abuse. Stainless steel mounting screws are also included for easy assembly.
The double-sided design allows you to grab your stored items from both sides, increasing accessibility and functionality. This Advance Tabco DTA-79 double-sided tubular rack storage shelf for dishtables is designed to fit a table that is a minimum of 4 ft. in length; tables 9 ft. and longer will require a center support.
This item is made to order and requires approval of a vendor-supplied technical drawing before production. If you are not purchasing this item in conjunction with an Advance Tabco dish table, you must specify the application of this unit before your order is processed. Please contact Special Orders prior to purchasing if you have any questions.
Front to Back: 27"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco DTA-79
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:sides accessible allows bought build busy clean dishpit earlier handy
This shelf is very handy in organizing the clean utensils and highly recommend to sort and store products. very strong build. I should hve ordered bit earlier
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register