Earn up to $979.06 back (97,906 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Cleans up to 223 racks per hour using 0.35 gallons of water per rack
- Energy recovery exhaust system captures steam to preheat incoming water
- Generous 19 3/4" clearance to accommodate larger items
- Wash arms are self-cleaning; Dual Rainbow Rinse features arched rinse arm
- Automatic operation with auto-fill and digital LED control panel
- Doors retain heat with double-wall insulation
- 3 Phase
Works WithView All Items
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Green Environmentally Friendly Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$122.99/CaseOut Of Stock
$122.49/EachOut Of Stock
$184.49/EachOut Of Stock
Jackson RACKSTARH L/R 44 ER 208/3 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 734 lb.
- 64 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 80 1/2 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- Booster Wattage
- 27 Kilowatts
- Booster Heater Included
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- High or Low Temp
- High Temp
- Minimum Water Inlet Temperature
- 55 Degrees F (110 Recommended)
- Plug Type
- Racks Per Hour
- Conveyor Dishwashers
Customer questions about this product
- How can I be sure that this product will fit my space?
- Upon receiving the order, a member of our Special Order Team will contact you to confirm the specifications of your order’s measurements to be sure that your Conveyor Dishwasher will fit exactly as expected.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
The Jackson RackStar 44 high temperature conveyor dish machine can clean up to 223 racks per hour! Since each rack requires only 0.35 gallons of water, this machine helps to efficiently reduce your water bill, saving you money for other expenses around the kitchen. With the exclusive "Energy Guard" system, the machine only operates when a rack is being washed or rinsed, again saving water and energy.
This dishwasher also features an energy recovery system to make the best use of the energy you put into the unit. It utilizes exhaust heat and steam that is then repurposed to preheat the incoming cold water. By preheating the incoming water, it makes sure that it is warm before it reaches the booster heater so that less energy is then required to heat it to proper temperatures.
Featuring 19 3/4" of clearance, this dish machine accommodates large sheet pans, mixing bowls, and other food preparation and serving supplies. Once in the machine, dishes encounter the unit's self-cleaning wash arms that provide superior wash action, as well as the "Rainbow Rinse", which boasts an arched rinse arm to guarantee consistent, thorough rinsing. A self-draining stainless steel wash pump delivers maximum performance, eliminating wash water, while you use the exhaust vent fan control to manipulate the fan to best suit your facility's needs.
Fully automated, the unit is framed with sleek, durable stainless steel with splash shields, adjustable vent cowl collars, and stainless steel legs and strainer pans. It also features an efficient 27kW booster heater and double-wall insulated doors that help to trap heat inside the unit and keep the surrounding area cool and comfortable. This particular unit uses an electric heat tank. It requires a 3 phase electrical connection.
Height: 80 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Jackson RACKSTARH L/R 44 ER 208/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register