Jackson RackStar 44 Single Tank High Temperature Conveyor Dish Machine - 3 Phase
- Cleans up to 223 racks per hour using 0.35 gallons of water per rack
- Generous 19 3/4" clearance to accommodate larger items
- Wash arms are self-cleaning; Dual Rainbow Rinse features arched rinse arm
- Automatic operation with auto-fill and digital LED control panel
- Sleek stainless steel design ensures durability and longevity
- Doors retain heat with double-wall insulation
- Energy Guard controls and exhaust vent fan control
- 3 hp wash pump motor
You May Also Need View All Items
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It Plus Rinse Aid for High Temperature Dish Machines - 4/Case
plus $108.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical Safe Block 8 lb. / 128 oz. Metal Safe Machine Warewashing Detergent - 4/Case
plus $96.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Green Environmentally Friendly Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
plus $109.99 / Case
- Noble Products Full-Size All Purpose Peg Rack with Closed Sides
plus $19.99 / Each
- Noble Products Full-Size Combination / Flatware Rack with Closed Sides
plus $19.99 / Each
- Jackson 05700-002-64-67 Water Hammer Arrestor
plus $186.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Block Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$89.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical Force X2 8 lb. / 128 oz. Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 2/Case
$52.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical TDS Rinse 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Additive Drying Agent - 4/Case
$166.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical 5 gallon / 640 oz. Dry It LF Low Foaming Rinse Aid
plus $166.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 5 lb. / 80 oz. Dry It Solid Rinse Aid
plus $109.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It HD Premium Rinse Aid gallon / Drying Agent - 4/Case
plus $146.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical Acclaim 8 lb. / 128 oz. Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$68.99 / Case
- All Points 52-1159 1/2" NPT Water Pressure Reducing Valve - 300 PSI Max, 50 PSI Delivery
plus $210.29 / Each
|Jackson RACKSTAR HT L/R 44 208/3 Specs|
|Height||64 1/2 Inches|
|Conveyor Length||44 Inches|
|Drain Height||7 Inches|
|Conveyor Horsepower||1/4 HP|
|Conveyor Speed||6.07 Feet Per Minute|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|High or Low Temp||High Temp|
|Interior Clearance||19 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Minimum Water Inlet Temperature||110 Degrees F (140 Recommended)|
|Racks Per Hour||223|
|Wash Horsepower||3 HP|
|Wash Tank Capacity||25 gal.|
|Water Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Water Temperature||160 Degrees F|
180 Degrees F
|Water Usage||0.35 Gallons Per Rack|
Jackson RACKSTAR HT L/R 44 208/3 Details
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Jackson RACKSTAR HT L/R 44 208/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register