- T-style adjustable cross-bracing for superior strength and versatility
- 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction with adjustable stainless steel legs and bullet feet
- 1 compartment; 14" deep bowl
- Includes 1 1/2" IPS stainless steel basket drain
- Tile edge for easy installation
- Features a rolled rim edge and 3/4" radius corners
- Shipped knocked down; assembly required
- Features 1 drainboard
- Regency Twist Handle Waste Valve - 3 1/2" Sink Opening
- Regency Lever Handle Waste Valve 3 1/2" Sink Opening
$49.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Advance Tabco K-2CF Poly-Vance Cutting Board Sink Cover for 16" x 20" Fabricated Compartments - 5/8" Thick
- Advance Tabco K-610CF 16" x 20" Strainer Plate
- Advance Tabco DTA-125-EC 15 1/2" x 19 1/2" Pre-Rinse Basket with Square Edges
- Advance Tabco K-700 Removable Sink Side Splash - 12"
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
|Advance Tabco FC-1-1620-18L-X Specs|
|Shipping Weight||65 lb.|
|Length||36 1/2 Inches|
|Drainboard Length||18 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||14 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||20 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||16 Inches|
|Drain Outlet Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Number of Drainboards||1|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Keep dishes clean and easily complete your daily food prep tasks with the Advance Tabco FC-1-1620-18 one compartment stainless steel commercial utility sink, which features a drainboard for drying! The 16" x 20" bowl is built with a depth of 14" and includes a 1 1/2" IPS drain for optimal drainage. This durable sink is made of 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel to help prevent corrosion and give you a long-lasting sink option! The sink stands on four 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs with 1" adjustable bullet feet to provide great versatility in any kitchen.
An 8 1/2" backsplash comes standard to help protect your walls, and it includes one set of holes punched on 8" centers to accommodate a faucet (sold separately). The single 18" drainboard provides extra space for drying dishes or prep work during everyday use. Its 1 1/2" rolled rim edges help contain spills and overflow, and the bowl's coved corners make this a sanitary sink option that meets NSF requirements.
Left to Right: 36 1/2"
Front to Back: 26"
Left to Right: 16"
Front to Back: 20"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register