Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 6"W x 12 5/8"D x 5 1/2"H twin fry baskets
- Natural gas
- Spilfyter DB-90 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 32" x 150'
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
- Frymaster 8230619 11 3/4" x 13 1/2" Chicken / Fish Plate for H55, MJ45, and GF40 Fryers
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Dormont 1650KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1/2" Diameter
- Spilfyter DB-75 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Pad - 100/Case
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
- Frymaster 8030271 12 5/8" x 5 7/8" x 6 5/8" Twin Size Fryer Basket
|Frymaster PH155-LIFT CM3.5 NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||202 lb.|
|Width||15 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||29 5/8 Inches|
|Height||45 5/8 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||14 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||15 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Features|| Basket Lifts|
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Total BTU||80,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster PH155-LIFT CM3.5 NAT Details
Cook up to 85 lb. of French fries per hour with the high efficiency Frymaster PH155-CBL natural gas 50 lb. floor fryer with basket lift and programmable controls! This floor fryer's programmable Computer Magic controller works in conjunction with its basket lift system to ensure consistent quality results every time regardless of product load, since the fryer's controls adjusts cooking times accordingly. LED's display a cooking time countdown, and provide precision frypot temperature checks, in addition to programmable "shake" and "hold" times, and much more
This open pot fryer's advanced infrared burner technology and precision controls give you excellent temperature regulation! The Frymaster PH155-CBL floor fryer with basket lift and programmable controls features an easy-to-clean open pot design with a deep cold zone to trap sediment away from the cooking area, which increases food quality and prolongs oil life. Electronic ignition, a melt cycle, and boil-out mode all come standard on this premium floor fryer to help you maximize results.
This 50 lb. floor fryer features a center-mounted temperature probe and high-limit sensor to maintain consistent temperatures and ensure rapid recovery for more consistent results.
Overall: 15 5/8"W x 29 5/8"D x 45 5/8"H
Cooking Area: 14" x 15"
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster PH155-LIFT CM3.5 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register