Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Open pot design for optimal heat transfer and easy cleaning
- Centerline thermostat for reliable and fast temperature control
- Stainless steel frypot and door
- 6"W x 12 5/8"D x 5 1/2"H twin fryer baskets
- Natural Gas
- Spilfyter DB-91 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 2/Case
- Frymaster 8233048 11" x 14" Chicken / Fish Plate
- Frymaster 8236559 Splash Shield for H55, MJ45, and MJ35 Series
- Frymaster 8030271 12 5/8" x 5 7/8" x 6 5/8" Twin Size Fryer Basket
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
- Spilfyter DB-90 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 32" x 150'
- Spilfyter DB-75 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Pad - 100/Case
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
|Frymaster MJ140 NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||202 lb.|
|Width||15 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||12 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||15 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Capacity||30 - 40 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Total BTU||110,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster MJ140 NAT Details
The Frymaster MJ140 natural gas floor fryer is engineered for versatile frying and reliability. Its Master Jet burner system features durable metal targets to create a large heat transfer area for reliable and even heat distribution. The open pot design also aids in optimal heat transfer.
The Frymaster MJ140 features a centerline thermostat that reacts within 7 to 10 seconds to cold food being placed into the pot. Its precise, 1 degree Fahrenheit action anticipates the rate of temperature rise and reduces temperature overshoot, for better tasting, more uniform results. This feature also increases shortening life!
The Frymaster MJ140 features a deep cold zone with a forward sloping bottom to ease cleanup. This deep cold zone also helps protect oil integrity by trapping debris under the cooking area, preventing carbonization of food particles and wasteful oil deterioration. A 1 1/4" IPS ball-type drain valve makes draining a snap. A standard "front flush" feature deflects oil out around the fry pot, which moves sediment to the front drain valve for easy and complete removal. This Frymaster MJ140 gas fryer features a stainless steel frypot and door.
Width: 15 5/8"
Depth: 31 1/2"
Height (Maximum): 41"
Frying Area: 12" x 15"
Maximum Oil Capacity: 40 lb
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster MJ140 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register