Other Available Fuel Types:
- Easy-to-use digital controls with touch-pad
- 50 lb. oil capacity per fryer; three fryers per battery
- Space-saving filtration system; filter one pot at a time while rest are in use
- 1/3 hp filter motor; 4 gpm pump
- Deep cold zone with a sloped bottom for easy cleaning
- Infrared burners for state of the art heat transfer
- Automatic melt cycle and boil out temperature control
- Liquid propane; 240,000 BTU
- Noble Chemical 8 oz. / 240 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 72/Case
$49.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 1"
- Noble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/Case
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
$46.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- OilChef OCHPH Oil Saving Device for up to 90 lb. Gas Fryers
|Frymaster FPPH355 DIGITAL LP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||671 lb.|
|Depth||29 5/8 Inches|
|Height||45 5/8 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||14 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||15 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||50 lb.|
|Features|| Built-In Filtration System|
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
|Fry Pot BTU||80,000|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||6|
|Number of Fry Pots||3|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Total BTU||240,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster FPPH355 DIGITAL LP Details
Fry up anything from french fries to chicken wings with this Frymaster FPPH355 liquid propane 150 lb. 3 unit high-efficiency gas floor fryer system with Digital controls. Made for high volume use, efficiency, and easy filtering, this fryer system offers the convenience of built in filtration combined with state of the art technology.
Each fryer features simple digital controls to let you make almost instant adjustments to your cooking cycles. They also ensure pinpoint accuracy when measuring oil temperature while allowing for high production and fast recovery times.
Since this fryer system is made of durable stainless steel, it will last through rigorous use in your restaurant, concession stand, or bar. This model has an open pot design that is easy to clean, and each fry pot has a deep cold zone and slopes toward the front to allow quick draining and disposal of oil and crumbs. For efficient, state of the art heat transfer, this model uses high-tech infrared burners to heat the oil. Each fryer also comes with two twin fry baskets per frypot for your convenience.
To make filtering your oil easy, this fryer battery comes with a built-in filtration system. It has a 50 lb. capacity but can still fit inside the fryer cabinet housing to save space. With this filter system, you can clean out one fryer tank while the others are still in use. The large 3" drain line allows oil to drain freely for quicker filtering so that the entire cycle can be completed in less than five minutes. This oil filtration system uses a 1/3 hp motor and a 4 gpm pump to move the oil and a stainless steel crumb catcher to remove larger particles.
This fryer system uses a total of 240,000 BTU and requires a liquid propane connection and a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 29 5/8"
Height: 45 5/8"
Capacity (per frypot): 50 lb.
Frying Area (per frypot): 14" x 15" x 4 1/2"
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster FPPH355 DIGITAL LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register