Other Available Fuel Types:
- 100 lb. oil capacity per fryer (200 lb. total); 18" x 18" x 5 3/4" frying area per frypot
- SMART4U 3000 controls offer push button cooking and monitor oil management functions
- Filtration system is a great way to save money by using 15-20% less oil, upwards of 33% less energy
- Frying bone-in chicken and other freshly breaded products is perfect for a large vat fryer
- 105,000 BTU per frypot; requires a liquid propane connection
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 1"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, Quick Disconnect, and Swivel Connector - 1"
- Regency 1" Swivel Connector for Regency Gas Hoses
- Noble Chemical 8 oz. / 240 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 72/Case
$49.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/Case
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
$46.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Dormont SM100 SwivelMAX 1" Swivel Connector for Gas Hoses
- Regency 60" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, Quick Disconnect, and Swivel Connector - 1"
|Frymaster FPLHD265 SMART4U 3000 LP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||750 lb.|
|Depth||36 1/4 Inches|
|Features|| Built-In Filtration System|
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
|Fry Pot BTU||105,000|
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||210,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster FPLHD265 SMART4U 3000 LP Details
Fry anything from french fries to chicken wings with this Frymaster FPLHD265 100 lb. liquid propane two unit floor fryer! A spacious 100 lb. oil capacity per frypot (200 lb. total) combines with powerful cooking and fast recovery technology to provide you with a unit that keeps pace with customer demands on even the busiest of nights. This model boasts a renowned SMART4U 3000 controller and has a filtration system. The filtration is set in the front of the fryer for optimal convenience of operation. The Oil Attendant controllers top off the oil automatically from the Jug-in-Box that's conveniently located inside the fryer cabinet for simple maintenance.
For a safer workplace, this fryer is designed with a low flue temperature to reduce the amount of hot air flowing throughout the kitchen. This fryer is perfect for high-volume kitchens and is great for frying large foods such as bone-in chicken and other freshly breaded products.
The SMART4U 3000 controller helps manage and monitor your oil quality, oil life, and general performance of the fryer for the optimal quality of your food. A built-in filtration system further optimizes the quality and life of your oil, keeping it clean and capable of producing flavorful food. This fryer features stainless steel frypots, doors, sides, and front for impressive durability. This fryer boasts 105,000 BTU per full frypot of cooking power and requires a liquid propane gas connection for operation and comes with two dual fry baskets.
Left to Right: 40"
Front to Back: 36 1/4"
Frying Area: 18" x 18" x 5 3/4" per frypot
Capacity: 200 lb.
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster FPLHD265 SMART4U 3000 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register