Excellent price, product and service, will do all the restaurant hood filters orders from here and they also have super fast shipping that is much needed in the business industry
- Vertical baffles catch solids and grease deposits in air
- Reduces fire hazards
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Nominal thickness: 2"; actual thickness: 1 5/8"
- Meets NFPA 96 standards, UL Classified 1046, meets fire code / insurance requirements in all 50 stat
|Franklin Machine Products 8014104 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1.5 lb.|
|Actual Width||15 5/8 Inches|
|Actual Height||15 5/8 Inches|
|Actual Thickness||1 5/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
Franklin Machine Products 8014104 Details
This FMP 129-2160 16" x 16" hood filter is constructed of durable 2" thick aluminum with vertical baffles that catch solid deposits in grease-laden air, draining them out to reduce fire hazards. Its smooth surface allows grease to continually run out into hood collection troughs, and it includes drop handles for additional convenience.
This filter meets fire code and insurance requirements in all 50 states. It is also UL 1046 classified, and meets NFPA 96 standards.
Actual Height: 15 5/8"
Actual Width: 15 5/8"
Actual Thickness: 1 5/8"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsFMP 129-2159 16"(H) x 16"(W) x 2"(T) Stainless Steel Hood Filter with Lower Bracket Hook
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsFMP 129-2141 16"(H) x 16"(W) x 2"(T) Stainless Steel Hood Filter
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAll Points 26-2262 16"(H) x 16"(W) x 2"(T) Aluminum Hood Filter - Ridged Baffles
People Talk About:filters hood clean much places price prices aluminum asr awesome
This was a great purchase!! Our old filters had been used for years---and even though we wash them regularly---they got to the point where they just would not come clean. Not to mention cleaning them was a hassle. We put off buying filters for the longest due to the prices I had seen at other places. These cost much less than other places I have shopped---and have worked perfectly for us. Our hood is once again shiny and new!!
I WAS IN SEARCH OF STURDY ALUMINUM HOOD FILTERS THESE ASR AWESOME THEY CLEAN UP NICELY AND ARE TOP QUALITY. AT A VERY GOOD PRICE THANK YOU!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register