This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
FMP 129-2144 25"(H) x 20"(W) x 2"(T) Stainless Steel Hood Filter - Kleen-Gard
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Vertical baffles catch solids and grease deposits in air
- Reduces fire hazards
- Easy to clean stainless steel construction
- Nominal thickness: 2"; actual thickness: 1 5/8"
- Meets NFPA 96 standards, UL Classified 1046, meets fire code / insurance requirements in all 50 states
Franklin Machine Products
Other Products from this Line
|Franklin Machine Products 129-3069 Specs|
|Actual Width||19 5/8 Inches|
|Actual Height||24 5/8 Inches|
|Actual Thickness||1 5/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
Franklin Machine Products 129-3069 Details
This FMP 129-2144 25" x 20" Kleen-Gard hood filter is constructed of durable 2" thick type 304 stainless steel with vertical baffles that catch solid deposits in grease-laden air, draining them out to reduce fire hazards. Its smooth surface allows grease to continually run out into hood collection troughs, and it includes drop handles for additional convenience.
This filter meets fire code and insurance requirements in all 50 states. It is also UL 1046 classified, and meets NFPA 96 standards.
Actual Height: 24 5/8"
Actual Width: 19 5/8"
Actual Thickness: 1 5/8"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Franklin Machine Products 129-3069
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register