FMP 129-2121 16"(H) x 16"(W) x 2"(T) Stainless Steel Hood Filter with Hook and Spark Arrestor
- Vertical baffles catch solids and grease deposits in air
- Reduces fire hazards
- Easy to clean stainless steel construction
- Nominal thickness: 2"; actual thickness: 1 3/4"
- Meets NFPA 96 standards, UL Classified 1046, meets fire code / insurance requirements in all 50 states
Franklin Machine Products
|Franklin Machine Products 8014144 Specs|
|Actual Width||15 1/2 Inches|
|Actual Height||15 1/2 Inches|
|Actual Thickness||1 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
Franklin Machine Products 8014144 Details
This FMP 129-2121 16" x 16" hood filter with hook and spark arrestor is constructed of durable 2" thick type 304 stainless steel. Its vertical baffles catch solid deposits in grease-laden air, draining them out to reduce fire hazards, while the smooth surface allows grease to continually run out into hood collection troughs. Built-in drop handles are included for additional convenience.
This filter meets fire code and insurance requirements in all 50 states. It is also UL 1046 classified, and meets NFPA 96 standards.
Actual Height: 15 1/2"
Actual Width: 15 1/2"
Actual Thickness: 1 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
Franklin Machine Products 8014144
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register