Other Available Flavors:
- Great for bars, restaurants, clubs or hotels
- Sweet, citrusy orange flavor; Non-alcoholic
- Easy pour top and cap; Long bottle neck and pourer create the perfect pour every time
- Use this triple sec mix to craft refreshing margaritas, metropolitans, and other cocktails
- Sleek and stylish packaging provide an attractive shelf presence
Create show-stopping cocktails with this Finest Call 1 liter premium triple sec syrup!
Add a delicious splash of orange flavor to your most popular cocktails and mocktails without the high cost of orange-flavored liqueurs when you use this Finest Call Premium non-alcoholic triple sec! Made with natural orange extracts, triple sec is used in many popular bar drinks and after-dinner drinks like metropolitans, cosmopolitans, martinis, and top-selling margaritas. Since you know you'll use a lot of it, make sure your bar is constantly stocked with plenty of Finest Call premium triple sec!
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
This item is vegan per the manufacturer.
This item is vegetarian per the manufacturer.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
"Finest call has done it again. They made a bar staple with great flavor and at an amazing price. The no spill reclosable pourer is a great feature as well."Read More Reviews
Each bottle features an easy pour top and closure cap that reduces drips to keep your bar free of spills and messes. The long bottle neck and pourer help provide a perfect pour every time, while the closure cap solves the problem of storing any unused portions. Easy for your bartenders and mixologists to use, the liter bottle also has an attractive shelf presence.
Quickly and easily serve a variety of top-selling drinks with a burst of citrus flavor when you use this Finest Call premium triple sec. In addition to its sweet and tart taste, the user-friendly packaging, sleek design, and patented pourer top make it a smart addition to any bar service! Refrigerate after opening.
Finest Call Margarita:
0.5 oz. Finest Call premium triple sec
1 oz. Finest Call lime juice
1.25 oz. tequila
1 oz. simple syrup
Combine all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into a salt-rimmed serving glass.
Finest Call Brand
Stock your bar with something for everyone using Finest Call syrups, juices, and drink mixes! Their premium mixers are crafted from the highest quality varieties of fruits harvested at peak ripeness for the freshest flavor possible. Sourced from around the globe, this top-tier produce guarantees superior consistency in every batch. Finest Call's gentle processing methods yield vibrant flavors and colors that create delicious and visually appealing cocktails in your establishment. Designed with bartenders in mind, each bottle is easy to use even during busy service hours, making Finest Call a trusted supplier around the world for 20 years and counting.
Compare to Other Products
- Package Size:
- 1 l.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Finest Call 1 Liter Premium Grenadine Syrup
- Rose's 1 Liter Sweetened Lime Juice - 12/CaseRated 4.9 out of 5 stars
- Finest Call 1 Liter Premium Blue Curacao Syrup
- Finest Call 1 Liter Premium Lime Juice
- Finest Call 1 Liter Premium Sweet and Sour Mix
- Master of Mixes 1 Liter Premium Tom Collins Mix
- Coco Real 16.9 fl. oz. Cream of Coconut
- Coco Lopez 15 oz. Cream of Coconut
- Finest Call 1 Liter Premium Sour Apple Mix
- Finest Call 1 Liter Premium Bloody Mary Mix
- Finest Call 1 Liter Premium Margarita Mix
- Finest Call 1 Liter Premium Mojito Mix
1218 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
110 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
26 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
9 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register