Other Available Flavors:
- Whole, unground beans help to maintain freshness and flavor
- Intense dark roast with full-bodied, complex flavor
- A blend of premium-quality coffee beans; contains natural antioxidants
- Whole beans can be ground to the desired grind level for your preferred brewing method
- Perfect for diners, coffee shops, waiting rooms, and hotels
|Package Size||2 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What makes dark roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Dark roasted coffee provides a heavy, full body flavor with a slight taste of spice. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 445 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, dark roast coffee contains a low amount of caffeine in comparison to other roasts.
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
Satisfy your coffee connoisseurs with the rich flavors of this Ellis Mezzaroma 1854 roast whole bean coffee! For over 100 years, Ellis Coffee Company has followed the tradition of providing customers with high-quality and great tasting products. Named in tribute to the company's founding year, the 1854 Roast offers an intriguing blend of the finest Central and South American coffee beans roasted to perfection. Warm and inviting, this coffee is the ideal addition to your beverage service. Each package of whole bean coffee contains the mild taste and earthy aroma of carefully selected coffee beans that have been roasted to perfection. This coffee is packaged as whole beans, as opposed to pre-ground, which allows each and every cup to be individually ground immediately prior to brewing for optimum flavor and freshness! By waiting to grind just before you brew, you are helping this premium coffee to retain its robust flavor and aroma for the ultimate experience. Tailor the coarseness of the grind to your desired brewing method and brew the perfect cup of coffee!
Coffee enthusiasts won't be able to get enough of the complex, full-bodied taste of this intense, dark roast coffee. Filled with natural antioxidants, coffee is a great morning beverage choice for your more health conscious patrons as well! Serve up a hot cup of fresh-brewed black coffee, or pour over ice for a chilled caffeinated beverage that customers will love - the possibilities are limitless! In addition, this coffee's foil packaging helps the product to maintain freshness and flavor while in storage. Ideal for diners, coffee shops, waiting rooms, and lobbies, Ellis Mezzaroma 1854 roast whole bean coffee is the perfect pick-me-up for any setting.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsEllis Mezzaroma 2.5 oz. 1854 Roast Coffee Packet - 24/Case
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register