- Wrapper is made of PLA for easy disposal at commercial facilities
- Provides an environmentally-friendly alternative to standard plastic flatware
- Offers a sanitary and eco-friendly disposable cutlery option
- Heavy weight design provides a durable yet sustainable product
- Ideal for use in restaurants, grab-and-go retail, offices, and schools
This EcoChoice wrapped heavy weight 6 1/2" black CPLA fork is a more sustainable option for disposable cutlery!
Show your guests that your establishment cares about the environment and about supplying excellent products by providing them with this disposable CPLA fork! Use this utensil with other EcoChoice disposable items, like their cups, plates, and bowls (sold separately), in your restaurant, grab-and-go retail stand, office breakroom, or school cafeteria.
An ideal alternative to traditional, petroleum-based plastic utensils, this fork is made of CPLA, a plant- and chalk-based plastic that's formed with renewable resources to minimize environmental impact upon disposal. CPLA (crystalized PLA) is stronger and can withstand higher temperatures than standard PLA, up to 185 degrees Fahrenheit, resulting in a sturdier utensil.
- Length:6 1/2 Inches
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register