$437.11/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$472.49/Each|
Earn up to $14.17 back (1,417 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Programmable with keypad and digital display
- Dispenses at a rate of .5 to 10 oz. per minute
- Requires a bowl for use with solid / powder detergent
- Provides chemical delivery to dish machines and warewashing applications
- Includes probe, injection fittings, mounting plate, tubing, quick connect fittings, and solenoid
- Responds to detergent and rinse triggers from 20-500V
- Auto switchover from concentrate to probeless reduces service calls
- Accepts 100-250V
Works WithView All Items
$104.99/CaseOut Of Stock
$124.99/EachOut Of Stock
$57.99/CaseOut Of Stock
$184.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 12 lb.
- 7 1/2 Inches
- 7 Inches
- 9 3/4 Inches
- Dispenser Type
- Plug Type
- Pump Application
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need anything else to set up this solid / powder chemical dispenser?
- If you are using powered or solid detergent with this pump, you will need a Viking Bowl (sold separately) for proper dispensing.
You will also need 1/4" copper tubing to install this dispenser.
Control your warewash system's chemical delivery by adding this Dema Titan II solid / powder detergent and liquid rinse aid chemical dispenser pump to your dish room! This unit provides the chemicals necessary for a high temperature warewashing application and is completely programmable for ease of use down the road. It has a digital display and keypad so that all programming can be done right on the unit itself, and it also has an auto switchover feature that lets you change to probeless dispensing without a service call.
Designed to handle both solid or powdered detergents and liquid rinse aids, this chemical dispenser has a flow rate of .5 to 10 oz. per minute. A bowl (sold separately) is required for the proper dilution and dispensing of solid detergents, but everything else that you need is included with the pump for fast installation. This unit includes a pump and solenoid, a probe, detergent and rinse aid injection fittings, a mounting plate, and the tubing and quick connect fittings required for use.
This chemical dispenser system is a great choice for economically-minded businesses. While the pump itself may require more of an initial investment, you won't be locked into a contract to purchase the corresponding chemicals at inflated prices! In fact, you can choose any compatible chemical from any source so that your overall costs will be lower in the long run.
When dispensing, this unit responds to many triggers from 20V all the way up to 500V. This unit requires an electrical connection and accepts voltages from 100-250V.
- Titan II pump
- Supply tubing
- Zip ties
- Metering tips
- Installation hardware
Width: 7 1/2"
Height: 9 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Dema ProFill 2 652AG Multi Compartment Sink Warewashing Chemical Dispenser Pump
- Dema ProFill 651AG2 Single Sink Janitorial Chemical Dispenser
- Dema T.812.LL Titan II Liquid Detergent and Rinse Aid Chemical Dispenser Pump
- Noble Chemical 1 oz. Wall Mount Hand Pump Dispenser
- Dema ProFill 651AG Single Sink Warewashing Chemical Dispenser
- Dema 6' Black Hot Water Hose
- Dema 290 Hose End Foamer 32 oz.
- Dema 81-245-1 Two Button Remote Programmer
- Dema 68.6.QD2 Pressure Indicating Tee
- Dema Fusion One Manual Bucket Filling Chemical Dispenser with Action Gap and Blue Push Button - 4.0 GPM
- Dema 18" Tube Stiffener
- Dema Zinc Dual Hose Shut Off
- Dema Fusion One Manual Bottle Filling Chemical Dispenser with Action Gap and Red Push Button - 1.0 GPM
- Dema Fusion One Manual Bottle Filling Chemical Dispenser with Action Gap and Blue Push Button - 1.0 GPM
- Dema 3/8" x 100' Chemical Pick-Up and Supply Tubing
- Dema Fusion One Valve Connector
- Dema Trapper 25.25 Battery Pack
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register