Dema Olympian O-PDV Dish Machine Detergent Dispenser Pump
$100.54/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$109.99/Each|
- Controls chemical delivery to dishmachines
- Setup requires the use of a programmer (sold-separately)
- Mini quick change pump allows for tubing replacements in seconds
- Complete pump assembly may be removed without tools
- Great for under-counter dishwashers, glass washers, and door-type dishmachines
- Designed for use with dishwashing detergent
You May Also Need View All Items
Dema 81-245-1 Two Button Remote Programmer
$34.49 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Power Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$72.99 / Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 Gallon / 320 oz. Power Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent - 2/Case
$92.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 Gallon / 320 oz. Resolution Dishwashing Machine Detergent - 2/Case
$99.99 / Case
Advantage Chemicals 5 gallon / 640 oz. Low Temperature Dish Washing Machine Detergent
$33.99 / Each
Advantage Chemicals 1 gallon / 128 oz. Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$31.49 / Case
Noble Chemical Metal Safe Dishwashing Liquid 5 gallon / 640 oz.
$116.99 / Each
Advantage Chemicals 1 gallon / 128 oz. Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent
$9.59 / Each
|Width||3 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||4 3/4 Inches|
|Height||5 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What does "dual voltage" mean?
- Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer specsheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
- Do I need anything else to set up this chemical dispenser?
- Yes, this unit requires a separate programmer that is not included. For set up, you'll need to purchase a two button remote programmer (item #307812451) to complete the initial programming. While this programmer is an additional purchase, only one is required and it can later be used to set up other Olympian series or Top Shot detergent, rinse aid, sanitizer, or laundry chemical pumps. If you already have a programmer that you used to set up existing chemical pumps, you don't need to purchase another one.
The Dema Olympian O-PDV dish machine detergent dispenser controls chemical delivery functions for your door type or undercounter dishmachine. This probeless warewash system adds the perfect amount of detergent to the wash water at the right time, ensuring proper operation of your dishmachine and sparkling clean dishes. The dispenser's control can be powered from a wash motor signal or a rinse valve signal, for greater versatility in the type of applications where it can be used.
For set up, this unit requires a 81-245-1 two button programmer (sold separately) to complete the initial programming. While this programmer is an additional purchase, only one is required and it can later be used to set up other Olympian detergent, rinse aid, and sanitizer pumps. Once it is installed and set up, this chemical dispenser's mini quick change pump design allows for tubing to be replaced in just seconds and the entire pump assembly can be removed without tools for efficient maintenance.
This chemical dispenser system is a great choice for economically-minded businesses. While the pump itself may require more of an initial investment, you won't be locked into a contract to purchase the corresponding chemicals at inflated prices! In fact, you can choose any compatible chemical from any source so that your overall costs will be lower in the long run.
A 115/230V electrical connection is required for operation. This dual voltage unit comes factory set at 230V.
Width: 3 1/2"
Depth: 4 3/4"
Height: 5 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register