Dema Olympian O-PDV Dish Machine Detergent Dispenser Pump
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$97.99/Each|
- Controls chemical delivery to dishmachines
- Setup requires the use of a programmer (sold-separately)
- Mini quick change pump allows for tubing replacements in seconds
- Complete pump assembly may be removed without tools
- Great for under-counter dishwashers, glass washers, and door-type dishmachines
- Designed for use with dishwashing detergent
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Dema 81-245-1 Two Button Remote Programmer
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon Power Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent - Ecolab® 12700 Alternative - 4/Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 Gallon Power Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent - Ecolab® 12700 Alternative - 2/Case
Noble Chemical LMDCON Resolution Liquid Detergent 5 Gallons
Advantage Chemicals 5 Gallon Low Temperature Dish Washing Machine Detergent
Advantage Chemicals 1 Gallon Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent - 4/Case
Noble Chemical Metal Safe Dishwashing Liquid 5 Gallons
|Width||3 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||4 3/4 Inches|
|Height||5 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What does "dual voltage" mean?
- Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer specsheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
- Do I need anything else to set up this chemical dispenser?
- Yes, this unit requires a separate programmer that is not included. For set up, you'll need to purchase a two button remote programmer (item #307812451) to complete the initial programming. While this programmer is an additional purchase, only one is required and it can later be used to set up other Olympian series or Top Shot detergent, rinse aid, sanitizer, or laundry chemical pumps. If you already have a programmer that you used to set up existing chemical pumps, you don't need to purchase another one.
The Dema Olympian O-PDV dish machine detergent dispenser controls chemical delivery functions for your door type or undercounter dishmachine. This probeless warewash system adds the perfect amount of detergent to the wash water at the right time, ensuring proper operation of your dishmachine and sparkling clean dishes. The dispenser's control can be powered from a wash motor signal or a rinse valve signal, for greater versatility in the type of applications where it can be used.
For set up, this unit requires a 81-245-1 two button programmer (sold separately) to complete the initial programming. While this programmer is an additional purchase, only one is required and it can later be used to set up other Olympian detergent, rinse aid, and sanitizer pumps. Once it is installed and set up, this chemical dispenser's mini quick change pump design allows for tubing to be replaced in just seconds and the entire pump assembly can be removed without tools for efficient maintenance.
This chemical dispenser system is a great choice for economically-minded businesses. While the pump itself may require more of an initial investment, you won't be locked into a contract to purchase the corresponding chemicals at inflated prices! In fact, you can choose any compatible chemical from any source so that your overall costs will be lower in the long run.
A 115/230V electrical connection is required for operation. This dual voltage unit comes factory set at 230V.
Width: 3 1/2"
Depth: 4 3/4"
Height: 5 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Other Products from this Line
Machine Dish Washing & Sanitizing Chemicals
Dishwashing & Heavy Duty Gloves
Dish and Flatware Racks
Glass Racks, Cup Racks, and Extenders
Bus Tubs, Bus Boxes, and Flatware Bins
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register