$689.57/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$739.00/Each|
Earn up to $22.17 back (2,217 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Dispenses up to 16 oz. per minute
- Prewired for main power and trigger signals
- Quick change pump allows for tubing replacements in seconds
- Programming may be easily copied to and from identical dispensers
- Intuitive, menu-driven programming; displays in four languages
- Modular design is versatile and easy to work with
- Accepts up to 9 programmed formulas with password protection
Works WithView All Items
$129.99/CaseOut Of Stock
$64.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 14.4 lb.
- 18 1/2 Inches
- 7 Inches
- 7 1/2 Inches
- Dispensing Rate Per Minute
- 16 Ounces
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Pump Application
The Dema V-Line OPL three chemical laundry dispenser pump controls chemical delivery functions for your smaller on-site laundry systems. This system adds the perfect amount of chemicals to the machine at the right time, ensuring proper operation of your laundry system.
This chemical dispenser comes standard with a control unit and three individual chemical dispensers with EPDM tubing. While the three pumps are standard, this model has a modular design that allows it to work with up to six pumps (additional pumps sold separately) depending on the needs of your laundry system.
This pump has a flow rate of 16 oz. per minute and can easily be programmed to meet the needs of your laundry system. The programming is quick and easy thanks to the intuitive, menu-driven design that can display in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese. Plus, programming can simply be copied from one pump to another from the same line so that each unit functions exactly the same for simple use and consistent results. This model also allows you to program up to 9 separate formulas and then password protect them to avoid tampering and accidental changes.
The control module also offers several more features that let you better manage your laundry system. With the emergency stop option, bleach defeat option, and 5 modes of operation, this chemical dispenser is a versatile choice for many different types of facilities. It also shows a load counter for each formula along with a total load counter so that you can better maintain your chemical supply and track the efficiency of your operation.
For convenient use, this unit comes with an end user remote control that can be mounted in an easy-to-reach place. The remote allows your staff to select wash formulas manually and also start a formula program when the pump is set up in push button mode. Installation of this pump system is convenient since this unit comes pre-wired for main power and trigger signals, eliminating the extra step of wiring the pump. It also has a quick change pump design that allows your staff to quickly make repairs and replace the tubing as needed.
This chemical dispenser system is a great choice for economically-minded businesses. While the pump itself may require more of an initial investment, you won't be locked into a contract to purchase the corresponding chemicals at inflated prices! In fact, you can choose any compatible chemical from any source so that your overall costs will be lower in the long run.
This model comes with decals to identify the chemicals dispensed by each pump and requires the use of additional pickup and supply tubing along with 3 tube stiffeners (each sold separately) if used with 5 gallon chemical drums. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
- V-Line pump
- Remote control
- Labeling decals
- Metering tips
- Zip ties
- Hook and loop fasteners for mounting remote
Width: 18 1/2"
Height: 7 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Dema ProFill 2 652AG Multi Compartment Sink Warewashing Chemical Dispenser Pump
- Dema ProFill 651AG2 Single Sink Janitorial Chemical Dispenser
- Dema T.812.LL Titan II Liquid Detergent and Rinse Aid Chemical Dispenser Pump
- Noble Chemical 1 oz. Wall Mount Hand Pump Dispenser
- Dema ProFill 651AG Single Sink Warewashing Chemical Dispenser
- Dema 6' Black Hot Water Hose
- Dema 290 Hose End Foamer 32 oz.
- Dema 930.1F 1 Station Non-Locking Rack for F-Style 1 Gallon Bottles
- Dema 930.1R 1 Station Non-Locking Rack for Round Gallon Bottles
- Dema 81-245-1 Two Button Remote Programmer
- Dema 68.6.QD2 Pressure Indicating Tee
- Dema 931 3 Station Locking Rack for Gallon Bottles
- Dema Fusion One Manual Bucket Filling Chemical Dispenser with Action Gap and Blue Push Button - 4.0 GPM
- Dema Zinc Dual Hose Shut Off
- Dema Fusion One Manual Bottle Filling Chemical Dispenser with Action Gap and Red Push Button - 1.0 GPM
- Dema Fusion One Manual Bottle Filling Chemical Dispenser with Action Gap and Blue Push Button - 1.0 GPM
- Dema Fusion One Valve Connector
- Dema Trapper 25.25 Battery Pack
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register