- Stainless steel exterior with gray-coated aluminum interior
- LED interior light to save energy and provide product visibility
- Vapor lock relief valve
- Convenient external temperature display that alerts if the temperature gets too high or low
- Smart door hinge that auto closes up to 90 degrees and stays open past 90 degrees
- Half space door design conserves energy and helps keep cold air inside
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
|Delfield GBR2P-SH Specs|
|Width||55 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||32 1/2 Inches|
|Height||79 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||56 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||46 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||With Dutch Half Doors|
|Features|| Energy Star Qualified|
Made in America
|Number of Doors||4 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Delfield GBR2P-SH Details
Your establishment depends on proper food safety to keep things running smoothly, so put your trust in this Delfield GBR2P-SH Coolscapes 55" top-mount two section solid half solid door refrigerator! Thanks to the energy-saving LED interior lights, this sleek stainless steel reach-in refrigeration unit provides easy product visibility your employees will appreciate. This unit features a half door design, which conserves energy and keeps cold air inside since you're only opening half of the cabinet at a time. For your convenience, the external digital thermometer alerts you when temperatures are too high or too low, assuring you that your meat and garden-fresh produce are always kept at the optimal temperature!
This refrigerator features a TXV expansion valve and hot gas condensate removal system, which increases productivity in the workplace with a more accurate and responsive unit. The convenient smart door hinge auto closes up to 90 degrees and stays open past 90 degrees, making loading and unloading products more efficient. This model also comes with 6 epoxy-coated shelves for efficient product storage. With a gray-coated aluminum interior, this unit is both visually appealing and easy to clean.
The top-mount refrigeration system is great for pizza shops and bakeries where flour dust and dirt inevitably appear on the floor. Unlike a bottom-mount unit, the top-mount design helps ensure that the debris won't make its way into your system for a clog-free experience. The 1/3 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
The high-density, foamed-in-place insulation helps maintain consistent temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. An adaptive defrost features also helps to keep ice from forming on the evaporator coil. The 5" locking casters are included to provide easy mobility as you move this unit for cleaning and maintenance. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 55 1/4"
Depth: 32 1/2"
Height: 79 1/2"
Capacity: 46 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register