Cornelius CNM0530WF0A Nordic Series 30" Water Cooled Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 530 lb.
- Produces up to 530 lb.
- Stainless steel construction
- 115/60/1 electrical rating
- Reduced utility consumption
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.49 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.39 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $148.99 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $7.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $152.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
plus $99.99 / Case
|Cornelius CNM0530WF0A Specs|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
501 to 750 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||4.7 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||20 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Cornelius CNM0530WF0A Details
The Cornelius CNM0530WF0A Nordic water cooled ice cuber is packed with features that will ensure reliable performance for many years. This CNM0530WF0A ice cuber produces up to 530 lb. of full size (7/8" x 7/8") ice cubes per day.
All of the Cornelius Nordic series ice makers and ice dispensers share several design features that enhance their durability and usability. All Nordic models are constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel. "Harvest Assist" technology reduces utility consumption and ice clumping by dislodging the cubes from the evaporator with a probe rather than running water.
Additionally, all Nordic ice cubers utilize an oversized condenser with wide fin spacing that does not require an air filter. Not only will you be free from changing clogged filters, an additional benefit of these wide fins is the ability to operate in the highest temperature environments in the industry.
Finally, all Nordic ice cubers are completely sanitary, featuring Agion antimicrobial protection against mold, mildew, and fungus. Agion is naturally safe, odorless and tasteless, and provides effective protection for the machine's lifetime.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register