So far so great. I'm really satisfied with this equipment. The build quality is very high. This is a real space saving unit and works very well. Even came with a gas regulator and lp conversion kit.
Other Available Sizes:
- 4 independently-controlled high output 30,000 BTU burners
- Step-up design for easier access to rear pots and pans
- Heavy-duty cast iron trivets and a waste tray for easy cleanup
- Durable, all-stainless steel construction and adjustable feet to provide stability
- Field convertible to liquid propane, includes orifice
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Knockout Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover
- Noble Chemical Sunbright 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Liquid Dish Soap - 12/Case
- Choice 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Vigor 16" Stainless Steel Non-Stick Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom, Excalibur Coating, and Helper Handle
- Vigor 6 Qt. Stainless Steel Sauce Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Cover
- Vigor 2 Qt. Stainless Steel Sauce Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Cover
For a durable and reliable cooking solution, choose this Cooking Performance Group CK-HPSU424 24" step-up countertop range!
Great for fast-paced diners, concession stands, and food trucks, this unit boasts powerful burners, a durable stainless steel design, and versatile natural gas and liquid propane connections so that you can modify this countertop range to best fit your needs!
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit has an additional built-in orifice for optional field conversion.
"Very functional. Easy to move around. Would definitely recommend for restaurants with smaller kitchen spaces. It is still as efficient as a range, but much more mobile."Read More Reviews
Boasting 30,000 BTU on each burner, you can cook food efficiently to keep up with the high demand at your restaurant.
The 4 heavy-duty cast iron trivets are oriented in a step-up alignment so that you can easily access pots and pans on the rear burner. They also help protect the burners against clogs resulting from overflow.
The 4 independent dial controls allow you to effectively choose when each burner is in use. The standing pilot also allows for instant ignition so this unit is ready to use whenever you are.
For added convenience, the feet on this unit are adjustable. Plus, the 4 feet provide additional stability to this countertop unit.
Conveniently removable, this full-width waste tray collects grease and food debris throughout the day making cleanup a breeze.
Rear Gas Connection
The 3/4" gas connection ships ready to connect to a natural gas supply. For added versatility, a liquid propane orifice kit is also included for simple field conversion.
Convenient Step-Up Design
The built-in, step-up configuration not only adds convenience to your workstation but adds extra cooking space as well, so you can cook multiple dishes at once without cluttering the burners.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:24 Inches
- Depth:26 13/16 Inches
- Height:18 15/16 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group HP636 6 Burner Gas Countertop Range / Hot Plate - 132,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group HP424 4 Burner Gas Countertop Range / Hot Plate - 88,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group HP212 2 Burner Gas Countertop Range / Hot Plate - 44,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group 36RRBNL 6 Burner Gas Countertop Range / Hot Plate with 36", 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 132,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group 36RSBNL 6 Burner Gas Range / Hot Plate with Cabinet Base - 132,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group 36RSUSBNL 36" Step-Up Gas Range / Hot Plate with Storage Base and High Output Burners - 180,000 BTU
People Talk About:burners efficient recommend spaces around build burner busy components construction
These burners heat up really quickly. During busy hours, the burners have been very efficient. They have thick gauges metal and nicely welded components. It was worth its price. The burner is perfect for any style from simmering to frying.
Very functional. Easy to move around. Would definitely recommend for restaurants with smaller kitchen spaces. It is still as efficient as a range, but much more mobile.
I was quite impressed with the value and solid construction of this product. I am sure we will get many years of use out of it. I highly recommend it and the step up design is the only way to cook if you have never used one.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register