Continental Refrigerator 2RES-SA 57" Extra Wide Shallow Depth Reach-In Refrigerator - 40 Cu. Ft.
Customers Also Viewed
- Extra wide design with shallow depth
- Durable stainless steel exterior with aluminum interior
- Maintains safe food temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 6 heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves
- 3” non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation
- Top-mounted refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant
- Self-closing door and automatic interior lighting
- 1/3 hp refrigeration system, 115V
Other Products from this Line
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
|Continental Refrigerator 2RES-SA Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||82 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||21 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||54 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||40 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does the condensate evaporator need to be installed?
- Yes, the electronic condensate evaporator needs to be installed so that condensation build up is removed properly from the unit. Instruction on how to do so are located in the manual.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Continental Refrigerator 2RES-SA Details
This Continental Refrigerator 2RES-SA 57" two section extra wide shallow depth reach-in refrigerator is the perfect choice for busy kitchens. With its extra wide construction, this refrigerator lets you easily store more food product than a traditional two section reach-in refrigerator without the need to jump to a much larger three door unit.
The doors come equipped with self-closing mechanisms that help make sure the doors close properly even when you have your hands full, and the magnetic snap-in door gaskets provide a tight seal. Additionally, this unit features bright, cool LED lighting that illuminates the interior better than fluorescent lighting and produces less heat, too.
Made with a durable stainless steel exterior and an aluminum interior, this unit is made to stand up to heavy use in a commercial environment. Plus, 6 heavy-duty epoxy-coated steel shelves are included to make organizing your refrigerator's contents easy.
With 3" non-CFC polyurethane insulation, the cabinet also helps to maintain interior temperatures that comply with NSF-7 criteria in an atmosphere where the ambient temperature reaches 100 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition, an external dial thermometer helps you keep an eye on the refrigerator's performance to ensure safe food storage.
The self-contained refrigeration system uses a 1/3 hp compressor and R290 refrigerant to cool the cabinet. It also features a convenient automatic electric condensate evaporator.
The base of the cabinet rests on 5" casters to make sure you can easily move it for cleaning, and a cylinder door lock secures the unit to keep your food product safe after hours. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 82 1/4"
Capacity: 40 cu. ft.
Width (per section): 21 7/8"
Depth: 22 7/8"
Height: 54 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator 2RES-SA
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register