18" Yellow Microfiber Wet Velcro® Flat Mop Pad
$2.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Microfiber material with looped end construction for long-lasting use
- Can withstand hundreds of washing machine cycles
- Color-coded to prevent cross-contamination
- Will not leave streaks or residue
- Can be used for damp or dry mopping and applying floor finish
- Perfect for restaurants, schools, offices, and hospitals
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Telescoping Microfiber Mop Handle
plus $5.89 /Each
24" Aluminum Velcro Microfiber Mop Frame
plus $7.39 /Each
Lavex Janitorial 44 Qt. No-Touch Microfiber Mop Bucket
plus $39.99 /Each
Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
plus $39.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
plus $34.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 gallon / 320 oz. Empty Container for Step and Shine Floor Cleaner
plus $4.99 /Each
Rubbermaid FGQ56000YL00 HYGEN 18" Quick Connect Microfiber Wet/Dry Mop Frame
plus $22.00 /Each
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
- Can this microfiber mop head be used with floor finish?
- Yes, this mop head is ideal for applying floor finish, as well as collecting dust and dirt.
Increase cleaning ease by effortlessly collecting dust and dirt from your floors with this 18" yellow microfiber wet Velcro® flat mop pad. Thanks to its versatile microfiber material, the pad removes bacteria and other contaminants from any non-porous surface better than conventional cleaning methods. Plus, a looped end design increases its durability and lifespan, and it can be used for damp or dry mopping. This versatile microfiber mop can also be used to apply floor finish with ease.
For added convenience, this mop pad can withstand hundreds of washing machine cycles. It also weighs less than your conventional cotton mop, so changing mop heads for each room is easier and less strenuous than ever before. Available in a variety of colors, these pads allow for proper color-coding in order to prevent cross-contamination. Simply use existing HACCP guidelines to assign a color to each area of your facility and use this mop pad on any hard surface in your restaurant, kitchen, or diner for a residue and streak-free floor.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
People Talk About:microfiber Mop yellow Blue quality colors flat washes Wet floors
I have purchased both of the Yellow and Blue Microfiber Wet Flat Mop Pads thinking that they would be of the same quality but different color. How wrong I was...there is definitely a difference in the quality and thickness of these 2 colors. I cannot speak for any of the other colors, but the Yellow is of much higher quality and significantly thicker compared to the Blue which is thin and flimsy. The Blue has less padding and does not hold water very well either, since it is much thinner, constant re-wetting is needed for continued use. The blue does not withstand multiple washes well, and becomes unusable very quickly. I do not understand the reason for the difference as the 2 products are made of the same materials, per the tag. I would like to purchase these again, but am concerned that I may get them same low quality Blue Pads.
Amy M. from Peach State Cleaning Solutions Posted on 03/06/2018
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
I really liked these colorfull microfiber flat mop pad, it makes my floor cleaning enjoyable with bright colors and it really does the job. I wash them in washing machine and use them again. It has very good quality
Cengizhan K. Posted on 03/23/2017
This yellow microfiber pad is ideal for mopping floors or dusting ledges using an extension pole. Can be washed and reused over and over again.
Phil l. Posted on 03/08/2017
This is a very nice 18 inch wide yellow microfiber wet flat mop head really nice design works good on my steam mop finishing
Bistro L. from Place to be Bistro Posted on 03/07/2017
Yellow flap mop pad. These microfiber mops work wonders at cleaning. You can remove more dust in less time with microfiber material. Highly recommend this Product
Travis F. from Sweet Pea's Cupcakery Cafe Posted on 01/15/2017
There is no other product easier and better to use. Mop pad washes many, many times and comes out like new. Dust and crumbs are all easily picked up.
Janice J. Posted on 11/19/2016
18" Yellow Microfiber Wet Velcro® Flat Mop Pad ok I guess I have not said any Thing about Velcro so it helps excangi g the pads very easy
Juanell P. from PowerQuee Media Posted on 09/20/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register