Other Available Types:
- Helps employees to understand the value of diversity and inclusivity
- Features three modules: Definitions & Benefits of Diversity & Inclusion, Understanding Unconscious Bias, and Overcoming Unconscious Bias
- Modules include interactive elements and quizzes to reinforce learning
- Includes a training acknowledgment form with a fill-and-save feature for electronic routing and completion
- HTML5 format is compatible with most web browsers and can be presented virtually
Other Products from this Line
ComplyRight D0120USBWEB Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.82 lb.
- Made in America
- USB (HTML5)
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Training Resources
ComplyRight D0120USBWEB Details
Prevent conflict in the workplace with this ComplyRight "Diversity & Inclusion at Work: Unconscious Bias Training for Employees" USB (HTML5). This 30-minute training video uses true-to-life scenarios that demonstrate the ways in which unconscious biases affect daily life in a workplace. It also features three modules: Definitions & Benefits of Diversity & Inclusion, Understanding Unconscious Bias, and Overcoming Unconscious Bias.
This program utilizes training tools from unique exercises to interactive quizzes. It also includes an electronic training acknowledgement form for your employees to fill out at the end of the session. This program comes in a HTML5 format, which is compatible with most web browsers and can be presented virtually.
- (1) Training presentation in HTML5 format
- (1) Training Acknowledgement Form (fill-and-save PDF)
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register