Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving vegetables and tender meats
- stainless steel construction is ideal for casual, warm dining areas
- A beaded edge brings a classic look to your table
- Fine, polished finish
- Great flatware for your family restaurant, bar and grill, or cafe
Supply your guests with classic, functional flatware with the Choice Milton 8 7/8" stainless steel medium weight dinner knife.
Complete your table setting with this Choice Milton 8 7/8" dinner knife. Pair it with the rest of the Milton line to create a casual yet classic look that will complement standard fare and comfort food. Your guests are sure to appreciate the sturdy construction of this flatware, and it won't break your budget! Made of stainless steel, it will be a long-lasting and attractive addition to your busy dining area. It is great for completing table settings at family restaurants, bar and grills, and cafes.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"These knives are super stylish and sturdy! They are a bit heavier than expected (which is a good thing!). For the price, they are as good as you can get them!"Read More Reviews
If you are looking for flatware that looks great but isn't too fancy, the Milton line is the perfect choice. This dinner knife features a beaded edge and a subtle design that doesn't feel out of place in a casual dining atmosphere. Its polished finish offers a clean appearance and is very much at home in your family restaurant, bar and grill, or cafe.
Boasting a stainless steel construction, this sleek flatware is best used in a casual and warm dining area.
Serve this dinner knife with main entrees to provide guests with an unforgettable dining experience.
Choice flatware is ideal for daily use in high-volume venues, making it the perfect choice for self-serve, fast-casual restaurants. Each piece from Choice's flatware line is designed not only to meet your needs, but to meet the needs of your budget as well.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
Compare to Other Products
Stainless Steel Type
- 8 7/8 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|10 Strawberry Street Pearl 18/0|
|Ace Mart Valueline Kyle 18/0|
|Admiral Craft Plaza 18/0|
|Brown-Halco Countour 18/0|
|Central Restaurant Products Value Series Economy Dot 18/0|
|Delco Belmore 18/0|
|Delco Chloe 18/0|
|Delco Prima 18/0|
|Hubert Suave 18/0|
|ITI Belmont 18/0|
|Liberty Ware Crosspoint 18/0|
|Liberty Ware Primrose 18/0|
|Royal Industries Pearl 18/0|
|Sysco Harbour 18/0|
|Sysco Winchester 18/0|
|Thunder Group Jewel 18/0|
|Update International Belmore 18/0|
|Update International Harbor 18/0|
|Update International Pearl 18/0|
|US Foods Pebbles 18/0|
|US Foods Westchester 18/0|
|Vollrath Brocade 18/0|
|Walco Accolade 18/0|
|Walco Poise 18/0|
|Winco Dots 18/0|
47 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
5 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
3 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register