I purchased both the 3” and 6” proofing boxes. I like to use the deeper box when I am proofing dough in bread pans and need the additional height. With the accessory lid, it keeps my dough clean and air-tight.
$31.87/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for proofing and storing dough
- Keeps dough fresh and prevents crusting
- Made of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reinforced sides for longevity
- Smooth, rounded edges
- Cover sold separately
- Cambro CD1826PDB131 Dark Brown Pizza Dough Box Camdolly
- Cambro CD1826PDB157 Coffee Beige Pizza Dough Box Camdolly
- Cambro CD1826PDB401 Slate Blue Pizza Dough Box Camdolly
- Cambro CD1826PDB110 Black Pizza Dough Box Camdolly
- Cambro DB18263CW148 Camwear 18" x 26" x 3" White Polycarbonate Pizza Dough Proofing Box
- Cambro DBC1826CW148 Camwear 18" x 26" White Pizza Dough Proofing Box Lid
- Baker's Mark 18" x 26" Dough Proofing Box Dolly
The Cambro DB18266CW148 Camwear 18" x 26" x 6" white polycarbonate pizza dough proofing box is great for proofing and storing dough.
If you make pizza dough by hand, then make sure you're proofing it as easily as possible! This ultra-durable polycarbonate proofing box helps to not only protect the dough during the proofing process, but later when you want to store it. The box is perfect for bakeries, pizza shops, diners, and other foodservice facilities that make and bake pizza crust in-house!
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
"Strong heavy duty dough proofing boxes. I was pleased with the quality. We use these daily, and have not had any breakage issues at all. All in all, 5 stars"Read More Reviews
It's made of durable, easy to clean polycarbonate that's virtually unbreakable and reinforced sides for added strength. It will not bend or lose its shape over time.
Securely Stores Dough
You put a lot of work into creating the dough, so make sure it's held properly. This pizza dough box prevents crusting, which helps to increase the dough's storage life.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Length:26 Inches
- Width:18 Inches
- Height:6 Inches
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro DBC1826P148 18" x 26" White Pizza Dough Proofing Box Lid
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 16" x 18" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 19" Wood Handle 4016
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft DD5704 5" Wide Dough Docker with Aluminum Handle - 3/8" Stainless Steel Pins
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 oz. Glass Cheese Shaker with Perforated Chrome Top - 3/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4103W 6" x 4 1/2" Stainless Steel Dough Cutter / Scraper with White Handle
People Talk About:boxes dough clean great proofing easy strong best bread catering
These dough proofing boxes are the best in the business. They can last up to ten years with daily use. I think the ones i got a long time ago were even stronger but these are still very good. I got a different brand of dough boxes that were soft plastic and didn't like them so I switched back to these instead. the can eventually crack on the corners after a few years so that is why i gave it 4 stars instead of 5
We use these to transport desserts to catering jobs. They stack great and even keep food cold on hot days. Clean up easy and are easy to label.
We use this for when we make bread, they are strong construction and work well, allowing the room to rise and they fit with the other pizza trays
These are great dough boxes. They work with both lids we have (one is cambro and one is a cheaper knockoff type) and seal well. They clean really easy and are light so carrying a few at a time full of dough is a breeze.
We use these boxes to transport all food for offsite catering events. They stack really nice and tight. They clean easily and are great to have around.
A little bigger then i needed but still great. When it comes to using the best dough pans, you must use these. They are easy to clean and very strong for everyday.
We love these proofing boxes at the commissary. We can fit eight - one pound balls of pizza in each. They have plenty of room to proof. Great deal!
Strong heavy duty dough proofing boxes. I was pleased with the quality. We use these daily, and have not had any breakage issues at all. All in all, 5 stars
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register