This is a super strong dolly for your dough proofing boxes. It is very durable and will last forever. I even used them to move furniture before. The only negative things i can say about them is that only 2 of the 4 wheels pivot so i can be harder to move a stack of dough boxes in a tight space. Also it is much bigger than my older metal dough box dolly's so its harder to store them.
- Includes (4) 5" casters for smooth, effortless rolling
- Durable, one-piece polyethylene construction
- Rounded corners protect walls, equipment, and furniture
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane core adds greater structural stability
- Rust- and corrosion-resistant
- 300 lb. capacity
- For quick transport of dough boxes from one room to the next
- Perfect for high volume pizzerias and baking operations
- Cambro 400STP000 Camdolly Strap
- Cambro 1826STP 142" Security Strap for Cambro Camcarriers and Camcarts
- Cambro DB18263CW148 Camwear 18" x 26" x 3" White Polycarbonate Pizza Dough Proofing Box
- Cambro DB18263P148 18" x 26" x 3" White Polypropylene Pizza Dough Proofing Box
- Cambro DB18266CW148 Camwear 18" x 26" x 6" White Polycarbonate Pizza Dough Proofing Box
|Cambro CD1826PDB110 Specs|
|Features||Casters with Brakes|
|Made in America||Yes|
Cambro CD1826PDB110 Details
Perfect for any high volume bakery or pizza shop, this Cambro CD1826PDB110 black Camdolly makes transporting trays and boxes of freshly prepped pizza dough throughout your kitchen easier than ever before. Both rugged and reliable, the item boasts one-piece seamless, double-wall, polyethylene construction that's also high in density. As a result, it is durable enough to withstand even the toughest foodservice demands. Additionally, a foamed-in-place polyurethane core adds outstanding structural strength and reduces overall noise during transport.
This dolly is fitted with four 5" diameter casters, including two fixed, two swivel, and one with a brake, for smooth and effortless rolling at all times. In addition to rounded corners which serve to protect walls, furniture, and equipment, its raised edges are designed to securely hold your pizza dough boxes as it moves across your floor. When not in use, the dolly is easy to wipe down and clean. Plus, it will not rust or corrode, guaranteeing long-lasting use that will instantly benefit your kitchen staff.
Capacity: 300 lb.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:dough boxes dollys harder move before bigger box comp dolly
Love it! Makes transporting pizza dough into walk in or proffer an easy job. Also helps with less works comp, no one trows out their back!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register