This lid fits the 3” and 6” Cambro proofing boxes I purchased. It keeps my dough sealed up air-tight while it proofs. I am afraid the plastic would crack if I dropped it, but I have read it is quite strong.
$17.62/EachShips free with Plus
- Made of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate
- Use to cover your Camwear pizza dough proofing box
- Keeps dough fresh and prevents crusting
|Cambro DBC1826CW148 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||210 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I guarantee my dough will stay fresh when stacking these containers?
- For optimal proofing conditions, our product specialists recommend purchasing lids for each container. When stacked with a lid, the containers will provided a tighter seal, facilitating proper proofing and dough moisture to help keep your dough fresher longer.
Cambro DBC1826CW148 Details
The Cambro DBC1826CW148 white pizza dough proofing box cover fits the Cambro DB18263CW148 and DB18266CW148 pizza dough proofing boxes, sold separately. It's made of virtually unbreakable, easy-to-clean polycarbonate for long-lasting use in your commercial establishment. This lid is perfect for bakeries, pizza shops, diners, and other foodservice facilities that make and bake pizza crust in-house! Paired with its compatible proofing box, this lid aids in preventing crusting, which helps to increase the dough's storage life.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro DB18263CW148 Camwear 18" x 26" x 3" White Polycarbonate Pizza Dough Proofing Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro DB18263P148 18" x 26" x 3" White Polypropylene Pizza Dough Proofing Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro DBC1826P148 18" x 26" White Pizza Dough Proofing Box Lid
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft PPC5 5" Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter with Black Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft DD5704 5" Wide Dough Docker with Aluminum Handle - 3/8" Stainless Steel Pins
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 oz. Glass Cheese Shaker with Perforated Chrome Top - 3/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4103W 6" x 4 1/2" Stainless Steel Dough Cutter / Scraper with White Handle
People Talk About:box lid dough fit cambro sealed tight boxes customer easy
This lid is of good quality, but know that it snaps really tight on the box body. It is very difficult to pry loose once sealed.
lid from dough box. moisture resistant and smooth surface. keeps dough fresh. Contemporary design. made of fiberglass. withstands any temperature. Great to use. stain resistance. Ideal for use in bakeries, pizzerias, cafes and other establishments. Good price. I recommend.
Very tough and durable top. These are made to fit perfectly and hold up to multiple stacking. Easy to wash and clean up and a quick wipe down.
These tops fit perfect and nice and tight. You won't need one for each box as they fit tight together and seal up nicely. Good quality.
Be cautious - this lid does not fit the 18x26 Cambro pizza box that had this lid featured on it's product page. Learned the hard way that customer support will not exchange without paying restocking fee + shipping both ways. Very confusing on the site and not much help from customer service.
We appreciate your review, Sarnen. We wish this Cambro DBC1826CW148 Camwear 18 inch x 26 inch White Pizza Dough Proofing Box Lid would have worked out for you. Our Customer Solutions team will remain in contact with you about this.
It was very easy to find these on the Webrestaurant site, I was nervous about getting the wrong lids, but they worked perfect with the Cambro DB18266CW Pizza Dough Proofing Box 18" x 26" x 6"
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register