$5.79/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds high heat and frigid cold temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made of FDA Approved materials
- Ideal for use in microwaves, steam tables, ovens and hot holding applications
Works WithView All Items
$9.99/EachOut Of Stock
Cambro 60HPC150 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.4 lb.
- 6 15/16 Inches
- 6 3/8 Inches
- Cover Type
- Dishwasher Safe
Made in America
- High-Heat Plastic
- Maximum Temperature
- 375 Degrees F
- Minimum Temperature
- -40 Degrees F
- Product Type
- 1/6 Size
- High Temperature
Cambro 60HPC150 Details
This Cambro 60HPC150 amber H-Pan™ 1/6 size high heat flat lid is perfect for holding high heat and freezing foods in any commercial kitchen. It's built with strong, durable materials to withstand extreme temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and will help maintain your food's temperature after it's taken out of the oven or freezer. To aid in storage and transport, this flat cover conveniently stacks with similar items to create more usable space.
Length: 6 15/16"
Width: 6 3/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Cambro 60HPCH150 H-Pan™ 1/6 Size Amber High Heat Handled Lid
- Cambro 60HPLN150 H-Pan™ 1/6 Size Amber High Heat FlipLid with Spoon Notch
- Cambro 60HPCHN150 H-Pan™ 1/6 Size Amber High Heat Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- Cambro 60HPL150 H-Pan™ 1/6 Size Amber High Heat FlipLid
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register